[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who should Nicks owners target as a backup?

ThatDude

Guys, I think he's asking who should be available on his bench should Nicks be unable to go Monday Night.

Hixon is one option, but I'm thinking Mike Sims-Walker or Brandon Gibson, in that order.

Hopefully, he's able to go....

Guys, I think he's asking who should be available on his bench should Nicks be unable to go Monday Night.

Hixon is one option, but I'm thinking Mike Sims-Walker or Brandon Gibson, in that order.

Hopefully, he's able to go....

Yes basically I wanted to know who steps in if Nicks doesn't play so I can at least know that I have someone for Monday night.

Thanks everyone.

not sure if this would apply to your league roster...but unless there is a definitive answer by kickoff sunday i am going to throw hicks in my flex....this would allow me to sub in brandon jacobs ( or caddy if i get him on waivers) if he is a late scratch monday.........just an extra throught to potentially widen your insurance options

Edited by TheAdonis2010