[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How to cheer at a Rams game?

Chief Dick

Everyone in the crowd was sort of stunned. Do the Chiefs need a video to teach new fans how to yell "Chiefs" at the end of the National Anthem? No, they don't and we don't need a damn video to tell us to yell on a visiting team's third down, either. :wacko:

um..."the 12th RAM" Really!?! It is bad enough Seattle stole the 12th man from Texas( at least i think it was Texas ) But to call it the 12th Ram is just ridicules. Has any team ever had to create an instructional video before? I am guessing there will soon be an opening in the Lambs PR department.

um..."the 12th RAM" Really!?! It is bad enough Seattle stole the 12th man from Texas( at least i think it was Texas ) But to call it the 12th Ram is just ridicules. Has any team ever had to create an instructional video before? I am guessing there will soon be an opening in the Lambs PR department.

It was A&M. And in Seattle's defense, the Kingdom was loud as freaking hell back then. Every MNF, they'd have the decibel reader out and compare it to a plane taking off or what not.

Ugh.

I'll find out which agency did this...mark my words, they'll hear about it.

ETA: Just sent out some feelers to some local production companies. What an embarrassment.

You know, I know a guy who does some audio production stuff for the Rams, I'll ask him, too. Let's see if we can suitably embarass whoever did this.