[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Willis McGahee

Endzone

Blount, Hightower, McGahee and Finley for McCoy....I already had Mendenhall and picked up D Thomas....he had SJax and Charles already...so I capitalized by cutting the fat...

It's not fat, its depth.

Hope it works out for you. I've been burned too many times in fantasy giving too much for 1 player.

It's not fat, its depth.

Hope it works out for you. I've been burned too many times in fantasy giving too much for 1 player.

well now I have Mendy, McCoy, D Thomas and Ingram at RB and at WR I'll have Andre, Austin, Decker, Nelson, McCluster and then Colston when I free up a roster spot after it finalizes....

so after week 5 I will have Andre/Austin/Colston at worst at WR and that's if all the others all turn out to be a flash in the pan....so I'll be able to make some more moves if need be....

I am a fan of depth, but I didn't make this move irrationally....