[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lance Moore

NOSaint237

Looking good is relative. Depends on how bad you looked to start with. Chick weighs 250 pounds, then you see her after losing 50lbs you might tell her she looks good. Still fat.

I'm not buying it. Meach is better play until Moore practices in full.

This man is full of wisdom.

Okay, notwithstanding this week, what do you guys think about Moore's prospects for the year?? High end WR2? Low end WR2? Better? Worse?

It's tough to tell. Problem is the obvious one - there's simply too many targets to have a relevant fantasy WR on that team. Well, I say relevant, but I mean consistent. Colston for a few years was pinned as a low end #1 or a high #2. He would have a good game here and there, but couldn't do it consistently.

IMO Moore will be a good bye week filler or replacement WR if one of your starters get hurt..

It's tough to tell. Problem is the obvious one - there's simply too many targets to have a relevant fantasy WR on that team. Well, I say relevant, but I mean consistent. Colston for a few years was pinned as a low end #1 or a high #2. He would have a good game here and there, but couldn't do it consistently.

IMO Moore will be a good bye week filler or replacement WR if one of your starters get hurt..

Once Moore is healthy(next week) he will be a high #3. With upside to #2.

We go deep in my dynasty league....12 teams and we start a combo of 7 rbs/wrs.....I'm counting on him to be my low end wr (Ingram, McCoy, Rice; Bowe, J.Jones, Britt, Moore). Filler options are E.Graham, Cadallac, Hester. Love my starters, don't love the depth but obviously its a deep league.

Not going to start Moore this week, Cadallac instead.

Okay, notwithstanding this week, what do you guys think about Moore's prospects for the year?? High end WR2? Low end WR2? Better? Worse?

Those Saints receivers will probably take turns having good games. Brees likes to spread it around. I have Moore in alot of leagues but never at more than a 3rd receiver.

I'm leaving Bess in for Moore until Moore shows he is 100% (or as close as an NFL player can get to 100% during the season.)

I've got a waivers request tonight to drop Lance Moore and pick up Eric Decker, David Nelson, or Denarius Moore. I've got requests in for all 3 guys but I can't remember which one is attached to Lance.

Is that a mistake? Would you hold onto Lance over any of those guys? I'm 0-2 and in total scramble mode.

I've got a waivers request tonight to drop Lance Moore and pick up Eric Decker, David Nelson, or Denarius Moore. I've got requests in for all 3 guys but I can't remember which one is attached to Lance.

Is that a mistake? Would you hold onto Lance over any of those guys? I'm 0-2 and in total scramble mode.

I dropped Moore for David Nelson. I have Jennings & White, though, so I felt like it was a low risk/high reward gamble. With Parrish done for the year, I like Nelson's upside. I think the emergence of Sproles and Graham in NO's passing game might hurt Moore's value. And there's the injury concern.

I dropped Moore for David Nelson. I have Jennings & White, though, so I felt like it was a low risk/high reward gamble. With Parrish done for the year, I like Nelson's upside. I think the emergence of Sproles and Graham in NO's passing game might hurt Moore's value. And there's the injury concern.

My waivers all went through and I got Danarius, Decker, and Nelson and dropped Moore for one of them. I'll take their upside on my bench for now over Moore and his groin injury and spread-the-ball-around offense. It's an FAAB league though, so if Moore turns it around I can just buy him back again.