[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall

Shorttynaz

Glad I own Marshall, but so frustrating! Dude would arguably the best WR in the league if he had ANYONE who could hit the broad side of a barn 3 out of 4 throws. Henne consistantly overthrows him by 5-7 yards EVERY time he throws to him.

LOL. Henne hit him square in his hands for an easy TD which Brandon decided not to catch. 2 others bounced off his chest (one would of been a 1st down and continued the drive). Another 2 times Brandon ran the wrong route, one costing the Dolphins another TD (to go with the dropped TD). The best WR in the NFL was in the stadium today but it was not Marshall. Henne isn't a great QB by any means but Brandon Marshall hasn't done much to help him.

Edited by 'canes2004

LOL. Henne hit him square in his hands for an easy TD which Brandon decided not to catch. 2 others bounced off his chest (one would of been a 1st down and continued the drive). Another 2 times Brandon ran the wrong route, one costing the Dolphins another TD (to go with the dropped TD). The best WR in the NFL was in the stadium today but it was not Marshall. Henne isn't a great QB by any means but Brandon Marshall hasn't done much to help him.

We must not be talking about the same Henne and Marshall then. I see Marshall in the back of the endzone and the pass goes into the stands. Next red zone play Marshall has the DB beat and the pass goes 5 yards above his head. The same thing was happening last week too. Sure Marshall dropped a few, but I put more on his QB than I do Marshall...

We must not be talking about the same Henne and Marshall then. I see Marshall in the back of the endzone and the pass goes into the stands. Next red zone play Marshall has the DB beat and the pass goes 5 yards above his head. The same thing was happening last week too. Sure Marshall dropped a few, but I put more on his QB than I do Marshall...

Wanna know how I know you're gay know nothing about football?

Well I guess you must of been in the can during all those plays I mentioned. :wacko: