[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick OUT

Shorttynaz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Higher risk/ huge reward player. It's a gamble for sure.

Really wishing I would have followed my gut and put Brady #1 on my cheat sheet.

I find it largely irrelevant who the number 1 ranked QB is ... because I never draft a QB in the 1st 3 rounds. I'm pretty happy with Fitz in the 13th round ...

It's funny how when Vick gets hurt, it is always behind the line of scrimmage. Why keep Vick back there if they can't protect him?

he went out of his way to prove he could get it done as a pocket passer who can run some last night and got knocked out the game like a pocket passer....

if he ran like he can, Eagles would have sustained a couple more drives....and he threw the ball well with the int being complete bullchit...I have to hand it to Atlanta for capitalizing on his mistakes behind the line with the fumbles and they made it count....

I still can't believe Turner's statline because every time I saw him run, he gutted us....anyways, very entertaining game and unfortunately I hit my teaser of Falcons and the over....I just thought the Eagles would win :wacko:

When he was out for the longest time, his leg was injured against the Ravens behind the line of scrimmage.

If you are talking about that play in the preseason, I thought he was taking off to run and got crushed. I guess it really doesn't matter where on the field you are when you get hurt if you get hurt all the time.

I am glad I took Rodgers over Mr. Vick. I must be smart or something.......

Edited by lkirc

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/19/vick-wante...n=Twitter_blogs

Eagles QB Michael Vick wanted to return to Sunday night’s game against the Falcons after suffering a concussion, but the team refused to allow him to, according to sources with knowledge of the situation.

Vick was adamant about returning to the field, but once the concussion diagnosis was made, as per NFL protocols, there was no chance the Eagles would let him back on the field.

His status for next week, given the league’s mandates on concussions, seems quite doubtful.

Vick was alert and attentive Sunday night after the third-quarter hit, according to those who spoke to him. But there is no way to predict exactly how anyone responds to concussions and how quickly Vick would meet all baseline tests to be cleared again to practice and potentially play.

Edited by SEEDS

If you are talking about that play in the preseason, I thought he was taking off to run and got crushed. I guess it really doesn't matter where on the field you are when you get hurt if you get hurt all the time.

I am glad I took Rodgers over Mr. Vick. I must be smart or something.......

I guess you took Rodgers over Big Ben too....very smart indeed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...0/injuries.html

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/...8/injuries.html

I think this game said a lot about the Eagles defense. Vick went out with the Eagles up by 10 and less than a quarter away from victory. He set them up to win, pending not too many offensive mistakes happen. Up by two possessions at a minimum. The Eagles defense dropped the ball this game, and the Falcons took the victory. Granted, the Falcons are pretty awesome...

I may not be smart enough to understand what your point is. Who mentioned Big Ben?

You don't think Vick is injury prone due to his style of play?