[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kill Orton Now

Turf Smurf

Even with the Fox run run run...we still found a way to win.

KILL ORTON NOW....let him die; deal him to the DEADWINGS; I don't care; just get him out of Denver.

Great Ohio outing he had tonight. What a turd.

Let Tebow play and learn. Scrub the year to education and build for next year.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

195 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT - with his favorite/best receiver not playing(Lloyd). Plus, Denver won. Show me any head coach in the NFL who wouldn't be happy with that. It's not horrible fantasy-wise, either. Besides, if you're relying on Orton for your fantasy team, it's your own fault, lol.

Edited by Tripleshot

195 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INT - with his favorite/best receiver not playing(Lloyd). Plus, Denver won. Show me any head coach in the NFL who wouldn't be happy with that. It's not horrible fantasy-wise, either. Besides, if you're relying on Orton for your fantasy team, it's your own fault, lol.

You're #24,260 tryng to tell me how to play? :wacko:

So, Fox is a happy TURD. What's your point?

The longer the franchise rolls with the likes of Orton, the longer it will take to recover, and become a championship team again. I won't re-hash all the stats and such, which you were apparetnly asleep for.

START TEBOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup:

Just because he joined last year doesn't make his opinion less relevant, don't be an elitist jerk. Besides unless you're talking about a 16 team league hes not half wrong.

Also Orten gives them the best chance to win. Tebow couldn't hit the side of a barn with a beachball. Nice guy though.

Just because he joined last year doesn't make his opinion less relevant, don't be an elitist jerk. Besides unless you're talking about a 16 team league hes not half wrong.

Also Orten gives them the best chance to win. Tebow couldn't hit the side of a barn with a beachball. Nice guy though.

Agreed. Although I do think Tebow can be a good NFL qb. Just not right now.

The longer the franchise rolls with the likes of Orton, the longer it will take to recover, and become a championship team again. I won't re-hash all the stats and such, which you were apparetnly asleep for.

I agree 100% with Tripleshot. But then, I'm #27,708 so what do I know?

START TEBOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:tup: Now you play nice.

Orton had the team up by two TDs at one point. The only reason the Bengals came back IMO was the Denver D loosened up and allowed a rookie to pass on them.

what a stupid thread. You're pissed cuz Orton played well, not cuz he played poorly.

Orton in W vs CIN yesterday:

Red Zone

1 for 4, 10 yds, 0 TDs

-7 yd sack

3rd downs

2-5 13 yds, 2 1st downs

-7 yd sack

4th Quarter

2-5 58 yds 1 TD

That's hardly playing "well". To give him credit, he didn't throw an INT, though he did have a turnover on a fumble. He also did as best he could with an extremely limited WR crew.

DEN was lucky they caught the Bengals at home yesterday though. If Lewis had shown a bit more imagination in his running game than letting Benson plod for the scant yds he got, the outcome could have been very different.

Also still trying to figure out why Tebow was trotted out as a decoy receiver when Virgil Green is sitting on the bench and has played in an O in college where he was split out often enough. That was almost a slap in the face to both guys - hell, it was a slap in the face of both - but then Fox has never been noteworthy of the way he handles rookies.

Edited by Bronco Billy

The next time some Tebow nut-hugger claims that anyone who is not convinced he should be starting, feels that way because of some irrational fear of his "goodness" or just hates him because he's Christian, this thread will come in handy.

We're the irrational ones? Not the guy who wants Orton benched after he posts decent numbers in a winning cause?

The coach wants Orton. They players want Orton. Orton won the job during the preseason. But, sure bench him and play his back-up, because you guys know better.

Edited by detlef

I played FF for 10 years before I joined The Huddle. Member numbers don't mean squat. In fact the only ones who even look at them are those with numbers under 100.

My favorite part is when FF'ers tell coaches how to play their players, then get angry when other FF'ers tell them how to "coach" their own FF players.

If this had a "like" button, I'd press it.

How ridiculous that everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid about Tim Tebow. He's not even outplaying the back-up?!! How is it that you guys are calling for Orton's head, when he's actually kept you in games and done pretty decently! Why don't you call for Moreno and his lame hamstring? Or the lack of any decent defense? If you guys had any clue about football, you wouldn't be booing the best chance at any wins this season. I may root for a lame team like the 49ers, but at least I recognize the real reasons behind their mediocrity. Tim Tebow is NOT READY!!!

How ridiculous that everyone is drinking the Kool-Aid about Tim Tebow. He's not even outplaying the back-up?!! How is it that you guys are calling for Orton's head, when he's actually kept you in games and done pretty decently! Why don't you call for Moreno and his lame hamstring? Or the lack of any decent defense? If you guys had any clue about football, you wouldn't be booing the best chance at any wins this season. I may root for a lame team like the 49ers, but at least I recognize the real reasons behind their mediocrity. Tim Tebow is NOT READY!!!

:wacko: