[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shocking Story - Breaking News - Arian Foster dropped in my league

TurboCowboy

Or . . . is this so shocking!? I'm currently in 8th place and 10th place dropped him so I only have one guy to worry about possibly picking him up.

Anyway, is this a shock to you or do you think that hammy is going to ruin him for the entire season!? :tup:

Not that it matters, but I'm dumping Roy Williams if I can for him.

:wacko:

:tup: I'm a bit too giddy over this to be celebrating quite yet. Thing is, the guy ahead of me is generally oblivious to making the right decisions.

And, yeah, Bronco Billy, I could join a real league but then I wouldn't win so much jack every year! I'll leave the real leagues to the pros!

:tup: I'm a bit too giddy over this to be celebrating quite yet. Thing is, the guy ahead of me is generally oblivious to making the right decisions.

And, yeah, Bronco Billy, I could join a real league but then I wouldn't win so much jack every year! I'll leave the real leagues to the pros!

You are third on the waiver wire...

If this a serious league for money than the commish should not allow anyone to pick up foster. And the person that dropped him should be kicked out of the league. And if the guy who is #1 on the ww passes on him he should be kicked out too.

Jacoby Ford and his owner would like a word with you.

In the league my bartender is in that I'm helping her with, she and I checked out the waiver wire last week to see if she could improve her squad. She had McNabb as her QB2, so we went looking for a better back-up. Someone freaking waived Ryan Fitzpatrick after week 1. Dude, you drafted him, so you must have some reason to think he'd be good. Then he puts up a 4TD game out the shoot and you drop him? He dropped him for Chad Henne, who obviously had a nice game of his own, but Jeebus! What's a guy got to do to keep a roster spot? Of course, then Henne comes back to earth and Fitz goes off again. :wacko:

I didn't like her D, so we went looking for another. Oh, lookie there. Someone dropped Green Bay! :tup:

Effing idiots.

If this a serious league for money than the commish should not allow anyone to pick up foster. And the person that dropped him should be kicked out of the league. And if the guy who is #1 on the ww passes on him he should be kicked out too.

Now, just wait one minute. IF this were a perfect market, then bad decisions would never be made. It's an imperfect market and people do stupid things. The guy who dropped him lives in Houston, and is probably tired of the radio talk jocks continually talking about the injured Arian Foster. I can only speculate that the guy who dropped him, as he sits in 10th place, figured Sproles, who he picked up in his spot, would get him W's faster than Foster would. I think his decision is poor but I happen to disagree that a commissioner needs to stop poor decisions in a league.

I also disagree with a Can Not Drop List. I may agree with it in a Public League where collusion could be more rampant, but amongst trustworthy friends, I think that you should allow the flexibility to be dumb.

Sincerely,

Turbo