[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Bush Former Owners

Endzone

We have to start 3 running backs with no bench in my league, so I will be dropping him this week and hoping to pick up either Addai, Starks, McGahee, D. Thomas, or Ben Tate. McCluster is listed as WR in our league so he is in-eligible as a RB. I am leaning towards Starks and McGahee..

I am not dropping him yet. I try not to over react to one week. The Miami offense is still trying to figure out what they are. I think

Thomas shocked coaches last week with his performance. He was the hot hand so they fed him the ball. I think Bush will have a substantial role in the offense. Dumping Bush in a PPR is a bit premature. He will be a good flex option going forward. He showed week 1 what he was capable of in the passing game.

His role should be bigger than it was in NewOrleans as there are fewer pieces in Miami to share with. Just my opinion, but dumping Bush for a WR5 is risky.

We have to start 3 running backs with no bench in my league, so I will be dropping him this week and hoping to pick up either Addai, Starks, McGahee, D. Thomas, or Ben Tate. McCluster is listed as WR in our league so he is in-eligible as a RB. I am leaning towards Starks and McGahee..

Still available at this point? :wacko:

And he's not first on your list of targets?? :tup::lol:

Still available at this point? :wacko:

And he's not first on your list of targets?? :tup::lol:

This

I don't understand how Bush wouldn't have value in all but the smallest non-ppr leagues.

and this.

Dude was gold for me in my ppr league week one. I think that merits at least a spot on my roster for now.

Dude was gold for me in my ppr league week one. I think that merits at least a spot on my roster for now.

If he catches 6 passes for 50 yards it is the same as having a RB run for 110 yards. I think Reggie has a better chance of posting those receiving numbers consistently than another RB2/Flex player has to rush for 110 yards consistently. He is at least worthy of a roster spot until he gets hurt.

Bush had a monster game in week one. The only reason he didn't get touches in week two was because he was hurt and Thomas was rushing so good, what was the point to risk putting Bush out there when Thomas was doing good.

I see the touches being 50-50 this week.