[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Simpson and Mary Jane

Savage Beatings

Great Googly Moogly Jerome... why do this in your own house?

Per the report, another six pounds of Josh Gordon were found in Simpson’s home, along with “packaging materials, scales and smoking devices.”

Authorities reportedly suspect that Simpson’s house was set up as a “potential distribution network,” and that Josh Gordon was indeed being distributed from the residence.

With halloween fast approaching he may have just been getting his treats ready for all the little ghosts and goblins sure to come to his door. There is nothing quite like going to a house and having them drop a full size snickers bar and a lid of dope into your sack.

You know, when you're barely getting by on $555K/year you've got to do something to feed your kids...

Agreed. With the cost of beef being so outrageous it only makes sense to feed your kids herb. It is chock full of vitamins, and minerials, is a great source of roughage to keep the little ones regular, it goes great in milk, and it has 100% of the recommended daily dose of THC and cannibinoids.

With halloween fast approaching he may have just been getting his treats ready for all the little ghosts and goblins sure to come to his door. There is nothing quite like going to a house and having them drop a full size snickers bar and a lid of dope into your sack.

Agreed. With the cost of beef being so outrageous it only makes sense to feed your kids herb. It is chock full of vitamins, and minerials, is a great source of roughage to keep the little ones regular, it goes great in milk, and it has 100% of the recommended daily dose of THC and cannibinoids.

:wacko: What are you, an Ad Council writer for the pot industry? :tup:

It's shocking to me that he plays for the Bengals and gets in trouble with the law. Shocking, I tell you.

He's finally met his initiation criteria as a Bengal. Now they need to throw a 7 year contract on him (2 to cover any jail time) and get him a "C" (for Cannabis) for that jersey!

Edited by BearBroncos

But they took his Josh Gordon away, so now he's going to suck as a receiver.

Yep, because everyone knows that Josh Gordon is a major performance enhancer.... That's why it's banned. Light up a fat one and you run faster, mental responses are quicker, etc.....

Yep, because everyone knows that Josh Gordon is a major performance enhancer.... That's why it's banned. Light up a fat one and you run faster, mental responses are quicker, etc.....

I always found that to be the case with soccer. No wait, that was ephedrine. Josh Gordon made me not care that I sucked at soccer.

You say that like it's a problem?

If he was arrested (which he wasn't even) and held without bail, yeah.

This legal issue could take a year to resolve.

Details on the progress of the case are a little foggy at this point, but in addition to dealing with a potential criminal case, the two players could be subject to punishment under the NFL's substance abuse and personal conduct policies.

the league won't take action until the legal process is concluded. There's almost no chance that Simpson's lawyers let this go to trial during the season. They'll file delays -- I'm guessing, I'm no lawyer.

He'll probably have a career game this week.

I was going to start him, but then I got high.

Umm . . you sure about that there skippy? Goodell has never needed an official conviction to take disciplinary action against players. I wouldnt rule a suspension out with Goodell at the helm . . .