[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jerome Simpson and Mary Jane

Savage Beatings

no, not sure.

Big John?

The NFL has their own policy and Goddell won't wait until convictions are made to take action.

In the flex spot, should I start Simpson, Blount or Hightower?

:wacko: WDIS questions belong in the advice forum.

Edited by Big John

And now Cedric Benson has been given a suspension for beating on some dude. What is with the Bengals? I'm sure Simpson will lose playing time for this, and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to prison for a while. That ought to Cheech him a lesson.

Here's the part I never get. These guys have all these hangers on. They're buying them dinner, buying them drinks, buying them all kinds of crap. I don't understand why there can't be some simple rules:

1) If we go to the club with a gun or some Josh Gordon, one of you guys is carrying it.

2) If we get wasted and drive around, one of you guys is driving.

3) If there's a 2.5 lb shipment of Josh Gordon come to someone's house, it's one of yours.

4) If someone needs their ass kicked, one of you guys is doing the ass-kicking.

Very simple. If dude wanted to make some extra scratch selling Josh Gordon, he just needed to bankroll one of his buddies and let him do it. I mean, was he actually going to be pedaling the crap himself?

Mind you, it would be much better still if dude just found a nice source and bought himself a little bag now and then to take the edge off rather than moonlight as an effing drug dealer. But if you're going to do it...

Here's the part I never get. These guys have all these hangers on. They're buying them dinner, buying them drinks, buying them all kinds of crap. I don't understand why there can't be some simple rules:

1) If we go to the club with a gun or some Josh Gordon, one of you guys is carrying it.

3) If there's a 2.5 lb shipment of Josh Gordon come to someone's house, it's one of yours.

Very simple. If dude wanted to make some extra scratch selling Josh Gordon, he just needed to bankroll one of his buddies and let him do it. I mean, was he actually going to be pedaling the crap himself?

Mind you, it would be much better still if dude just found a nice source and bought himself a little bag now and then to take the edge off rather than moonlight as an effing drug dealer. But if you're going to do it...

+1,000,000

When Vick was still in Atlanta, it wasn't even the dog-fighting (which was inexcusable and utterly reprehensible, don't get me wrong) that left me scratching my head, I could at least comprehend that.... But bringing Josh Gordon through an airport? You're Michael freaking Vick, and you can't get someone at the place you're going to hook you up?

Same goes for Plax of course. I'll just never understand why if they choose to do these things, they don't get someone who has far less to lose... I guess they must really feel bullet-proof, even after seeing all these other guys get nailed and cost themselves millions :wacko:

:wacko: This should be part of the rookie symposium each season. Seriously!

:wacko: This should be part of the rookie symposium each season. Seriously!

It would go something like this....

NEVER EVER go to a club with your buddies late at night and get completely wasted. But if you do...