[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 3 JUMbotron

JUMbotron

One of my "can't miss" reads every week. Keep 'em comin' JUM!!

BTW - Norwood show some spark in preseason, but he appears to have clearly lost a step and against BAL, I'd certainly look elsewhere. My two cents.

One of my "can't miss" reads every week. Keep 'em comin' JUM!!

BTW - Norwood show some spark in preseason, but he appears to have clearly lost a step and against BAL, I'd certainly look elsewhere. My two cents.

Yeah but I have a feeling some J.Charles and A.Foster owners might be stretched and could consider Norwood in 12- and 14-team leagues (flex?). I for one will be eyeing him just because I had such a crush on him.... Tore ACL on opening kickoff of opening game in 2010.

How many people are starting Rex Grossman, and over whom?

Yeah but I have a feeling some J.Charles and A.Foster owners might be stretched and could consider Norwood in 12- and 14-team leagues (flex?). I for one will be eyeing him just because I had such a crush on him.... Tore ACL on opening kickoff of opening game in 2010.

I was a Charles owner and I am thinking about starting Isaac Redman as my Flex against the Colts (desperate I know), my feeling is they will be up big and he could easily get 10-15 carries and 50-70 yards and maybe a scrap TD. My other options include Devery Henderson, Emmanuel Sanders and Roy Helu (I'm already starting Hightower too)

In another league I am starting Rex Grossman for the 2nd straight week over Eli Manning @Phi

In one league he's out there so I may grab him and play him over Ben

Norwood also struggled with concussions and a hip injury. Might be a nice band-aid but he probably won't hold up.

Wow that's tough (I'm a Kolb fan) but I'd roll with Rex.

Yeah...but I feel lucky to have the three (Dynasty league) plus Tebow on the Taxi Squad...who will put up big numbers if he gets the chance.

EDIT: Just getting back on this...

You start Grossman at Dallas over Kolb at Seattle and Roethlisberger at Indy? The latter 2 are terrible right now, and the ARI/SEA game is an important division game.

:wacko:

Edited by Caveman_Nick

Yeah...but I feel lucky to have the three (Dynasty league) plus Tebow on the Taxi Squad...who will put up big numbers if he gets the chance.

EDIT: Just getting back on this...

You start Grossman at Dallas over Kolb at Seattle and Roethlisberger at Indy? The latter 2 are terrible right now, and the ARI/SEA game is an important division game.

:tup:

Washington/Dallas isn't important? :wacko:

Of course it is...sorry, didn't mean to suggest otherwise.

My point was more that Seattle is terrible right now, was a playoff team last year. Arizona will want to grind them into the dirt, and I just don;t think that Seattle has the horses on defense to stop it.

Dallas certainly has the ability on defense to shut down Grossman. Not saying they will....but under the circumstances I think that Kolb and Roethlisberger both represent safer plays.

Yep they are safer, I suppose.... And Dallas leads the league in sacks. :wacko:

Boy Rex sure is in command though. Looking at his numbers going back to last year you could almost say he's safer.

I agree 100% He is a solid start this week. I missed him on the WW by 25 seconds thanks to a computer issue. Now I'm stuck with Dalton or rollling the dice with Romo.

I agree 100% He is a solid start this week. I missed him on the WW by 25 seconds thanks to a computer issue. Now I'm stuck with Dalton or rollling the dice with Romo.

You ain't "stuck" with Dalton....his team will likely always be playing from behind with a below-average defense, so they'll always be throwing a ton....and the kid has the goods, including a stud WR.

Dalton is a nice start against any defense not ranked in the top-6.

Great stuff here, a ton of valuable info, appreciate it....a few questions:

Shonn Greene for DeAngelo Willians? Raises the question about DeAngelo...Stewart will emerge here if DeAngelo continues to suck, right? Shouldn't we be selling high on him just as with Greene?

"Bess...he’s gonna have some bigger games this year" Well, I think we all know he will have some bigger games, it's a question of how many....2? 4? 10? Where are you setting the over/under here? What is his value? Weak flex? Better? Worse?

Demarco - I liked him as a sleeper pick preseason because I didn't feel that Felix was a true #1 RB. He's been around a while, we know what he is, right? So I take it you think DeMarco could step up and be a real factor, right? Could you see DeMarco taking the #1 RB job in that backfield?

Jermichael - Yeah, what's up with that? Do you see that changing? (From a frustrated Finley owner)

Percy Harvin - Been telling people the same thing all week.

Victoria - she is my fantasy

Thanks again...your post here is one of the best Huddle features, look forward to it weekly.

If you are bashing Greene, I'd suggest lower the sights away from the Jets' RB's and onto the now over-estimated Jets O line. Greene isn't any worse than he was last year, he was and is a pedestrian RB behind a very good O line, but no more.

Woody has been replaced by Hunter, who has played badly, to be polite. Turner is lost for the season, and he playted maybe 40% of the snaps in the Jets jumbo running package and was also the backup center. Now Mangold is injured. It was never about Thomas Jones, Shonn Greene or Tomlinson. It was about the Jets' O line. This line is not what it has been.

BTW, the Jets CS knows it too. Why did Sanchez throw almost 50 times in week one? Because the Jets no longer have a dominant, physical O line that can run block. They didn't have to throw last week, they knew they were playing a team that could not score against them.

The upside? Keller, Holmes, Plax and Sanchez, from a FF standpoint. This team will not be in the top 10 in rushing offense or in rush attempts this year, much to Rex Ryan's chagrin. If the Jets make the playoffs, it will be on the arm of Sanchez, and the running game will only produce FF numbers late in games, IF the Jets can get a lead.

Given this, both Tomlinson and McKnight will get more receptions as outlet recievers, and since Greene is not a good reciever.... connect the dots.