[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Green Bay @ Chicago

Chavez

You're right about opportunities but you should never discount the unnecessary denial of opportunities.

The Lions will take the division this year so start praying for a wild card Packer fans. :wacko:

Should that happen we have the comfort from recent history of knowing that they can do more with that wild card birth than the Bears can with the Division crown and a dream playoff scenario handed to them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should that happen we have the comfort from recent history of knowing that they can do more with that wild card birth than the Bears can with the Division crown and a dream playoff scenario handed to them.

Bears overachieved last year. The Packers have more talent and probably a better coach. Was just stating the facts as you are. Stats can be very misleading.

Vikings were always my #2 team just to beat Faavray. Plus I liked alot of players over the years on some of those teams. Your team has played 90 minutes very well this year right? :wacko:

I asked a fanatical Vikes fan this morning what the next number in the sequence 10, 17, 20 would be? She thought about it a while and said she didn't know. I told her nor did anyone else but she'd find out next Sunday.

It would be the amount the Vikes led KC by at half time before losing.

10 to 17 = +7

17 to 20 = +3, which is a -4 difference

Apply the -4 to the +3 to get a -1, add to 20 to get 19.

:tup:

The problem is the Chiefs maxed their output for the year this week with 17. How can the Vikes lose?????? :wacko:

oh wait,

7-3 =-4

3-17=+14

17 + 14 = 31. Can the Vikes score more than 31 in a half?

Did I do that right Big John.

The problem is the Chiefs maxed their output for the year this week with 17. How can the Vikes lose?????? :wacko:

oh wait,

7-3 =-4

3-17=+14

17 + 14 = 31. Can the Vikes score more than 31 in a half?

Did I do that right Big John.

Not quite. 14- (-4) = +18 differential between weeks

then 17+18 = 35.

:tup: