[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LSU

SLAYER

Besides whipping ass on the road against 3 top 25 teams. Where is the BCS Championship game being held? Who has appeared in the Game the last 2 times it was there? That is all.

The Oregon game was more of a home game for LSU as it was closer to home and the fan ratio was 85/15 in the Tigers favor. I do have to say though that it appears that LSU has their best team in a long, long time.

now the worry is Jefferson get's reinstated and Miles flucks with the chemistry this team has. When Jefferson was kicked off said it was the best thing to happen to them. If he gets reinstated the worst.

NOTE: I am not bashing LSU.

They play an incredibly tough schedule this year and will lose at least two games. Their offense is not good enough to get it done.

That said, the Mathieu kid plays with more heart and brains than any I've seen on LSU in a while. Their defense is very, very impressive.

now the worry is Jefferson get's reinstated and Miles flucks with the chemistry this team has. When Jefferson was kicked off said it was the best thing to happen to them. If he gets reinstated the worst.

Have you seen the players with the #9 on their arms, the team is supporting JJ.