[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikings...

alexgaddis

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of the out come this game was not decided on the 4th and one play. It was lost by not answering with score until they were behind. Ultimately yes the fourth and one is a game changer, but there are other issues

Is this second half thing in their heads now or what is the issue. I realize the comments made above about AP and such, but how do you go in at half with a 20 point lead at home and lose in OT. Three games in a row they were ahead by double digits and lose the game in the second half. Player conditioning? Coaching? Adjustments? Why?

Time for Ponder or Webb. They would be better to just cut him now.

If Ponder was worthy of being taken as a high first round pick, you might as well see what he's got now. If anything, he can match what McNabb is doing and gain experience for next year. Even though you guys are Viking fans, I feel for you, I imagine your blood is boiling at this point.

Is this second half thing in their heads now or what is the issue. I realize the comments made above about AP and such, but how do you go in at half with a 20 point lead at home and lose in OT. Three games in a row they were ahead by double digits and lose the game in the second half. Player conditioning? Coaching? Adjustments? Why?

Execution and McNabb...how can you go 1 for 14 on third down conversions in 3 games in the second half. McNabb wasn't hitting any of his targets. Mcnabb had 84 yards passing in the second half. 52 yards came on the last 2 minute drive to tie the game. I am putting this all on Mcnabb. He SUCKS!!

If Ponder was worthy of being taken as a high first round pick, you might as well see what he's got now. If anything, he can match what McNabb is doing and gain experience for next year. Even though you guys are Viking fans, I feel for you, I imagine your blood is boiling at this point.

yes it is...its time for Ponder already...McFatt is truly awful

Execution and McNabb...how can you go 1 for 14 on third down conversions in 3 games in the second half. McNabb wasn't hitting any of his targets. Mcnabb had 84 yards passing in the second half. 52 yards came on the last 2 minute drive to tie the game. I am putting this all on Mcnabb. He SUCKS!!

McFlabb has been on the serious decline for years now. Should have been a big sign when the Iggles traded him to a Div rival. Should have been another hugh sign when said Div rival benched him and then got rid of him. Why the Vikings thought he would come here and be good is beyond me. :wacko:

3rd and 1 earlier, 4th and 1 there after sending the FG unit onto the field and Peterson waves them off - then go to Gerhart. Peterson neither carry - any questions about why they are losing (other than not doubling Megatron all day) can be summed up there. Sad.

Chris Cook actually looked pretty damn good against him one on one. There isn't a corner in the league who could have covered Johnson on that 1st touchdown, the second touchdown and the majority of Johnson's oher catches came when the Vikings went to a zone where they inexplicably ignored him.

McNabb/poor coaching lost the game.

Why the hell are you throwing (poorly thrown) deep seam routes to Kleinsasser on 1st down with the lead in the 4th quarter?!?!?!?!

Why the hell does Bernard Berrian still have a job!?!?!?

Why the hell doesn't the guy you just paid $100 mil have the ball in his hands on fourth and short with the game on the line?!?!?!

Hell... Why the hell doesn't he have the ball in his hands every freakin' play in the second half!?!?!?

Why the Vikings thought he would come here and be good is beyond me. :wacko:

Because they've brought in numerous past-their-sell-by-date QBs over the years and had some success with some of them. I don't recall you guys pissing and moaning about bringing old QBs in when you were headed for the NFC Championship game two years ago with another old retread looking for a last payday.

As a Bears fan that's lived in Minneapolis for the last 25 years, I have to say that watching the Queens failures over the years provides so much entertainment. Whether it's 41-0, Gary Anderson's missed FG, 12 men on the field or Favre throwing a last minute pick, it just never gets old. And I'm not old enough to have seen and/or remember the Superbowl losses.

These last 3 games have been epic. I was doing some stuff in the yard today and had the game on in the garage, so I could check the score every now and again. I tuned in for a while just after halftime and saw the Megatron TD to make the score 20 - 7. At that point, there was no doubt in my mind that the Lions would win the game.

I do feel a little bad for some of the fans (being a Cubs fan, I know the feeling). But, man, is it fun to watch... :wacko:

What is that sound being carried faintly in the breeze? Is that the sound of a fleet of moving vans starting up?

Pretty difficult to get an enraged public to pony up $350 million for a new gin palace when choking like this, I imagine. On the bright side, this morning at work will be fun.