[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Glass Man is out again

CaptainHook

I was thinking Dallas Clark.

Oops. Check your facts.

Dallas Clark has missed 24 games in 9 years. (10 of them came last year)

Michael Vick has missed 30 games in the past 9 years. And that's 30 and counting. And I'm not counting the 48 games when he was in the slammer. Or how many times he leaves a game. He broke his non-throwing hand. Play football.

Edited by CaptainHook

"I was trying to protect myself," Vick said in his postgame news conference. "Still didn't get a flag and that's pretty much been the story for the last three weeks. I mean, obviously at some point something catastrophic is going to happen and I broke my hand."

It appeared on replays that Canty hit Vick in the facemask with his helmet. Vick sat on the ground, lifted his helmet off slightly before getting helped up by a teammate and an official.

"Looking at the replays, I'm on the ground every time, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated," Vick said in his postgame news conference. "The refs have got to do their jobs. And I mentioned it to the refs in training camp when I talked to them. I'm on the ground constantly, all the time. Every time I throw the ball, I'm on the ground. And I don't know why I don't get the 15-yard flags like everybody else does."

:wacko:

"I was trying to protect myself," Vick said in his postgame news conference. "Still didn't get a flag and that's pretty much been the story for the last three weeks. I mean, obviously at some point something catastrophic is going to happen and I broke my hand."

It appeared on replays that Canty hit Vick in the facemask with his helmet. Vick sat on the ground, lifted his helmet off slightly before getting helped up by a teammate and an official.

"Looking at the replays, I'm on the ground every time, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated," Vick said in his postgame news conference. "The refs have got to do their jobs. And I mentioned it to the refs in training camp when I talked to them. I'm on the ground constantly, all the time. Every time I throw the ball, I'm on the ground. And I don't know why I don't get the 15-yard flags like everybody else does."

That's a bunch of crap... They got every call last week, while there were plenty of plays like Ryan getting hit helmet to helmet, where even the announcers said something, and nothing was called... I think his gripe is with his O-line.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Wow, it is like there is a big unspoken accusation just hanging in the air.

unless Im incorrect - that last line should read, like everybody else "do"

Edited by frenzal rhomb

well Mikes a classy guy

ESPN had Tommy Jackson saying yes, it's true that Mike Vick does get unfair treatment. Then they also had Trent Dilfer saying he should call me sily call me rude, but call me please and stop crying, he gets treated like every other QB PLUS a real leader would NEVER blame a loss after a game like that on officials not making calls on hits on him.

I am not sure if Dilfer never got the Vick-ass-kiss memo or if he wants to be fired, but I loved his candor there... Best guy on ESPN.

ESPN had Tommy Jackson saying yes, it's true that Mike Vick does get unfair treatment.
What a surprise. Did he cry?

I am not sure if Dilfer never got the Vick-ass-kiss memo or if he wants to be fired, but I loved his candor there... Best guy on ESPN.
Not that that's saying much.

I remember when Aaron Roger would hold the ball too long and would run, quite effectively. He was always getting hit, concussed even. Hell it seems like just last year. I don't remember him drawing many flags.

I do remember a playoff game where a Packers hand sho'd a fly off of Kurt Warner's helmut. Warner was a stand up pocket passer. That drew a flag.

Rogers mostly stays in the Pocket now. I miss the roll outs and boot legs. He was great at them. In the end though I'd rather have him alive. In that vein I believe Ndamakon Suh should get flagged for even thinking about Rodgers. In fact he should be tossed out of both Packer/Lion games right now.