[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

THE BUFFALO

luke davenport

Wow. Wow. Wow. Let's try to draw this up any better if it were fiction. Can't. Had lost 15 in a row to the Evil Genius. Both 2-0 going in. First place on the line. Play in 80 degrees and sun in late September and WIN on the last play of the game. SWEET, SWEET, SWEET. :wacko::tup::lol:

Wow. Wow. Wow. Let's try to draw this up any better if it were fiction. Can't. Had lost 15 in a row to the Evil Genius. Both 2-0 going in. First place on the line. Play in 80 degrees and sun in late September and WIN on the last play of the game. SWEET, SWEET, SWEET. :wacko::tup::lol:

Oh, and BTW, start the game by going down 21-0. There's not enough acid blocker in the world to settle Belichick's stomach tonight. :rofl:

Edited by luke davenport

Yeah, the disgruntled look on Belicheat's face when the Bills were draining the clock before the FG was priceless.

I'm willing to bet he "accidently" buzzed the officials and that's why they charged him his second time out. He's been know to do that.

I'm willing to bet he "accidently" buzzed the officials and that's why they charged him his second time out. He's been know to do that.

Stated adamantly in his post-game press conference that HE decided to call the timeout. Pretty strange I got to say. Not only is it a complete waste of a time-out and makes no sense but he was pretty PO'ed at the refs for just wanting a time-out.

Stated adamantly in his post-game press conference that HE decided to call the timeout. Pretty strange I got to say. Not only is it a complete waste of a time-out and makes no sense but he was pretty PO'ed at the refs for just wanting a time-out.

He definitely not happy with the refs charging him with that time out.

The clock would have run if that TO was not called.

Yes, this is true. I was waiting for them to wind the clock. No idea what he was pissing his pants about...maybe he wanted them to call it a TD to get the ball back. Or, maybe he has Fred Jackson in his fantasy league :wacko:

It was a great win! It has been a long time coming that is for sure. This was the game that was going to be the measuring stick to see if the Bills are for real. I think they've answered that question. :wacko:

Happy for them but I wouldn't jump the gun too far only 3 games into the season, depending on what you mean by "for real." Impressive start though. No way did I see them winning that game. It's the kind NE almost always wins.

Announcers totally missed on that.

According to Tony Dungy during the NBC postgame/pregame for Sunday Night, Dungy said that Belichick DID indeed want the timeout because the clock would have continued to run once the ball was set on the goal line. So I guess it was the right call to call the timeout there. The announcers made it sound like he called a TO with the time stopped which isn't the case.

Happy for them but I wouldn't jump the gun too far only 3 games into the season, depending on what you mean by "for real." Impressive start though. No way did I see them winning that game. It's the kind NE almost always wins.

Yeah, my definition by "for real" is that they will be competitive with a shot at the playoffs. I'm not calling them a superbowl contender or anything. As you stated we are only 3 weeks in and you can't tell much from that. A few years ago the Bills started out in the same way and we know what happened that year :wacko:

I watched the replay tonight on NFL channel and what a great game. It's nice to see the Bills, Lions, and Raiders playing some serious ball. But, the Bills are probably the biggest early season surprise. I got David Nelson on waivers in my high stakes league and thought he was a white guy after watching the replay until I did further research on the innernets.

The Bills should win some kind of trophy for having a bunch of white sounding WR's who are black.

I watched the replay tonight on NFL channel and what a great game. It's nice to see the Bills, Lions, and Raiders playing some serious ball. But, the Bills are probably the biggest early season surprise. I got David Nelson on waivers in my high stakes league and thought he was a white guy after watching the replay until I did further research on the innernets.

The Bills should win some kind of trophy for having a bunch of white sounding WR's who are black.

Reverse racist!