[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phantom Holding call on Bears punt return cost

vikinglion

I never whined. Since when is stating that you disagree with a call whining. F Billy the trouble maker.

Chicago sports radio just knows, like me, that none of this really matters. Just really stating a poorly officiated game. :wacko: Bears have serious issues. Tell me you are at least listening to the Score?????

Still staying above the fray, I see? For a guy who doesn't like getting into pissing matches...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a brutal call. I realize it was called a recovery on the field, so it was harder to overturn, but watching the replays it looked plainly obvious that he didn't have possession until his body was touching the sideline.

For the record, I have no vested interest in this game.

Agreed. Bad call on the field, but not indisputable evidence to overturn it, so good call by the replay official. The wrong factual result, but the correct procedural result given the starting point.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Rarely does one see someone so anxious to show their dick when they have such a unremarkable one. I commend you sir. Best, however, when getting into a pissing match to have an implement of sufficient carriage to extend beyond your zipper. Otherwise, like in this instance, all you manage is some dribble on your pants.

My only real question was if the hold happened so early why did it take so long for the flag to be thrown I would like to say the refs were average in this game but that is pretty much every game every week they couldn't fit more of them on the field and they still can't pick up what is going on half the time.

I honestly think if their going to call a hold on that play they should be throwing a flag on every single return cause it happens an awful lot.

My only real question was if the hold happened so early why did it take so long for the flag to be thrown I would like to say the refs were average in this game but that is pretty much every game every week they couldn't fit more of them on the field and they still can't pick up what is going on half the time.

I honestly think if their going to call a hold on that play they should be throwing a flag on every single return cause it happens an awful lot.

Because the refs knew I had the Bears individual team over 19.5 and wanted to make me feel good for a second thinking I covered before they rammed it up my ass

The spread was 3.5.