[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Vick a whiny, cry-baby?

millerx

Vick's comments after the game:

“Still didn’t get a flag, and that’s pretty much been the story for the last three weeks,” Vick said. “Obviously, at some point, something catastrophic is going to happen and I broke my hand.

“Every time I throw the ball, I’m on the ground, getting hit in the head. I don’t know why. I don’t get the 15-yard flags (for personal fouls) like everybody else does. But, hey, I’m not going to complain about it.”

"Looking at the replays, I'm on the ground every time, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't frustrated," Vick said in his postgame news conference. "The refs have got to do their jobs. And I mentioned it to the refs in training camp when I talked to them. I'm on the ground constantly, all the time. Every time I throw the ball, I'm on the ground. And I don't know why I don't get the 15-yard flags like everybody else does."

Cry Baby...

I was disappointed week 2 when he came out in the redzone at an obvious turning point in the game. Sure looked fine jogging down to locker room.

Today I felt he could have made a trip to locker room, quickie splint/whatever, shot of painkiller and been ready to go. Instead, after he already played a series with broken hand, send in backup, first play is an interception and game changer.

Well, off to the waiver wire for a new QB :wacko:

Review of films by NFL will justify his words....meanwhile why did get on a camera to say it? Yet he's not complaining?? He should file or let his coach file a complaint with the NFL~professionally....meanwhile keep his multi million dollar trap shut and play football like a "PRO"!! He ought to know when in a "dog" fight keep your mouth shut and best your opponent.....his concussion didn't come from an opponent and it appears he still has some cob webs in his head to tell all your opponents "I can't take it", "my line can't keep me protected and I don't release the ball quick enough"....I do not see how Vick getting on camera is going to get him any sympathy from the players. :wacko:

Don't hang out in the pocket so long. Throw the ball sooner. For a mobile guy, he's always taken a ton of hits and sacks.

That one play where Pierre-Paul got in his face and Vick eluded him, ran to the left, I was absolutely flabbergasted when Vick didn't get rid of the ball and JPP was able to make it all the way back to hit him again. That is just inexcusable. He is a crybaby and he brings the injuries on himself. If he's going to be that style of QB, he needs to learn how to get rid of the ball when everyone is covered. For all his talk about being more devoted to the game and watching film, there still seems to be something missing between the ears.

Review of films by NFL will justify his words....

I disagree. Don't forget, the replay of that hit has been replayed a hundred times -- in slow motion. It wasn't dirty. Canty hit him in the shoulder/chest. And it was a split second after the throw. It's close, and arguable, but I don't think it was late.

Another interesting thing - one of those "2 Live Stew" guys on 1st and 10 did research dating back to last year -- Vick has drawn more late hit flags than Rodgers, Brees, Brady, and Manning COMBINED.

Vick is a frustrated little bish, plain and simple.

Edited by CurlyDumps