[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnson's Value

MTSuper7

Denver was supposed to be a relatively "cushy" match-up for Tenn.

I suppose it came down to like ATL's chances of getting their offense on track and, thus, liking Turner's chances of getting TDs. And now that Britt is out of the picture, I'm afraid that teams aren't going to have much reason to load up against the run.

I assume you meant to say they WILL have a reason to load up against the run?

I'm a CJ2K owner and am lucky I'm 3-0. I will continue to hold on to him and continue to start him. Took him in second round so if he fails me, which I do not think he will "fail" in truest sense of word, I won't be as hurt as others who took him in first.

I see no reason to unload him if you're an owner. But I'd be hard pressed to trade for him too, like others here have said.

In a redraft, I offered Frank Gore (pre week 3) and T.Jones/Mccluster for CJ3.

I was told the offer "was ridiculous, not even close, and he only makes fair trades". Course this is the type of boob who goes silent when you ask him to counter.

Anyway....

I was told the offer "was ridiculous, not even close, and he only makes fair trades". Course this is the type of boob who goes silent when you ask him to counter.

Anyway....

So, in other words, a guy with much more tread on his tires who also really hasn't done jack this year plus two guys who are likely to platoon on a team that may score 10 pts a game this year. Yep, I'd say that's a crappy deal and why is it up to him to counter? Maybe you've made it clear you're trying to fleece him and he doesn't want to do business with you.

Anyway....

He was pretty much spot on.

This was pre-week 3, when Gore still had potential (and had outscored CJ by a 2-1 ratio). Dude was 0-2 and didnt have a RB2. I thouht the KC duo would fill his rb2 spot, and IMHO, the drop from Gore to CJ was worth the gamble for him. Oh yeah, Dex can start at either wr/rb in this league, which is a huge advantage. :wacko:

You guys are right :tup: