[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

VICK

peoplehater

The x ray yestereday showed a fracture but today a better exam was conducted and the crack turned out to be a vein or some other thing over the bones in his hand. Its very sore but not broke or fractured

Link to this? I've not seen anything else on it....and would be thrilled if you are right...!

The x ray yestereday showed a fracture but today a better exam was conducted and the crack turned out to be a vein or some other thing over the bones in his hand. Its very sore but not broke or fractured

having been an X-ray tech for 10 yrs. there is no way a vein shows up as a fracture. basically he's a puss, they hitting me to hard, my hand hurts, take me out.

In 10 years Vick is going to have a Jeopardy topic about him. It will be titled Michael Vick Injuries, with questions like: In (fill in the year), Michael missed (fill in the amount of games) to this injury. Only former Michael Vick fantasy football owners on the show will have any chance at remembering all his injuries.

My local team is really solid, going 6 - 0 so far (we play 5 weeks of DHs as it is a 16-teamer). But I have to plan for life without Vick because there is no way I am letting him cost me a shot at the championship. I do feel he gets beat up more than any other qb but also believe that it's more due to his style than anything else. Still, though, when he is on, there is no other in FF like him.

I am trying to think back to the game. The first I heard his hand was broken was in his comments about the officiating. Did anyone hear of the hand being broken on an official level? It's possible that his frustrations got the better of him and he exaggerated a bit. Kind of like how we all read into the Tashard Choice tweet of a week ago.

I am trying to think back to the game. The first I heard his hand was broken was in his comments about the officiating. Did anyone hear of the hand being broken on an official level? It's possible that his frustrations got the better of him and he exaggerated a bit. Kind of like how we all read into the Tashard Choice tweet of a week ago.

The x ray during the game showed a fracture. thats how they came up with that

The x ray during the game showed a fracture. thats how they came up with that

I get that, but what I am asking is whether or not anyone heard of the broken hand from an announcer, sideline reporter, Andy Reid in his news conference...anyone other than Vick when he was going off on the officiating. See where I am going with this?

How about maybe it was a shot to the head, but the Iggles wanted an excuse other than a another concussion-related injury? Watching the game, it seemed like he reached for his head, not his hand. Speculation- if I broke my hand, I think I would instinctively reach for it with my good hand, not reach for my head. Could it be that the hand story was an excuse to cover up the second head injury in as many weeks? Just a thought...

How about maybe it was a shot to the head, but the Iggles wanted an excuse other than a another concussion-related injury? Watching the game, it seemed like he reached for his head, not his hand. Speculation- if I broke my hand, I think I would instinctively reach for it with my good hand, not reach for my head. Could it be that the hand story was an excuse to cover up the second head injury in as many weeks? Just a thought...

When he was sitting on the bench I swore he got concussed again. He looked dazed. Then I saw his hand and realized he was in a lot of pain. In the new NFL, there is no way they'd chance it if it was his head. No way they could cover that up and get away with it so why risk it.

When he was sitting on the bench I swore he got concussed again. He looked dazed. Then I saw his hand and realized he was in a lot of pain. In the new NFL, there is no way they'd chance it if it was his head. No way they could cover that up and get away with it so why risk it.

How exactly does one distinguish Vick's concussed look from his pregame look, or any other look of his for that matter?

I thought the same thing. Agree you can't diagnose a concussion by looking at someone, but this whole story is odd. Does anybody think Vick wanted to sit out and watch his team get waxed by a division rival? At home? If the story was he got re-concussed, then he's likely got some mandatory time on the pine and it's out of control of the team.

He's been beaten up before and kept playing. I'm not a Vick fan by any stretch but he doesn't strike me as that much of a wuss.