[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick's "broken hand" now not broken?

Big Ernie McCracken

Did you forget where you are?

Yes, silly me for thinking that a member who's been here since 2001 might have the sense to look down 2 posts to see that there's another thread or 5 where his comments might fit in, rather than littering the board with speculative posts, and making us look all over the board in 6 different posts to try to find any confirmed info.

(BTW, that is not meant to be a shot at you)

Yes, silly me for thinking that a member who's been here since 2001 might have the sense to look down 2 posts to see that there's another thread or 5 where his comments might fit in, rather than littering the board with speculative posts, and making us look all over the board in 6 different posts to try to find any confirmed info.

(BTW, that is not meant to be a shot at you)

:wacko:

It's pretty specific scolding to not be targeted at him...you hate those 2001'ers dontcha?

:wacko:

It's pretty specific scolding to not be targeted at him...you hate those 2001'ers dontcha?

Was directed at the OP acting like a Showtime Rotisserie about it, not the guy I was replying to... How about everyone just take it as a reminder that there are already 6 discussions going on on about this topic, and not focus on me... I can assure you no one else wants to talk about my annoyedness.

Was directed at the OP acting like a Showtime Rotisserie about it, not the guy I was replying to... How about everyone just take it as a reminder that there are already 6 discussions going on on about this topic, and not focus on me... I can assure you no one else wants to talk about my annoyedness.

czar is female.

Thanks message board cop. I'll post what I want, so suck it. :wacko::tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay::brew::brew::brew: