[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who Do I Start

theeohiostate

Habman is beta testing a new app for MyFantasyLeague.com

http://football8.myfantasyleague.com/2011/...MODULE=MESSAGE3

You'll be able to place this on any MFL site to answer all your questions.

DMD , please close down the Fantasy Advice Forums :wacko:

The script is fed by a MFL xml file that will display any of your lineup decisions and give you a % of all MFL users that have the same lineup question with a % of who is being started.

Sorry but I just don't get it ,,, there is no way in you know where that I'm going to pay a sizable entry fee and let someone else decide for me who to start ,,, I know there is a bunch of threads every week in the advise forum " who should I start ? " or pick two RB's "

but why ? the fun is to outsmart the other owners in your league not to have someone else outsmart them for you

Sorry but I just don't get it ,,, there is no way in you know where that I'm going to pay a sizable entry fee and let someone else decide for me who to start ,,, I know there is a bunch of threads every week in the advise forum " who should I start ? " or pick two RB's "

but why ? the fun is to outsmart the other owners in your league not to have someone else outsmart them for you

So I'm not the only one who sees the irony when someone posts "WDIS, WHIR (will help in return)"? If you can't figure out who you want to start why would I want help from you on who I should start?

The forums are for discussion. These discussions can go far beyond what any computer program could provide. Some people pay no attention all week, and/or have little knowledge of how to manage their own teams, so these computer programs or sortable projections lists should work fine for them. But most of us go on the forums to get others' opinions, and gain knowledge in the process. We can get help for WDIS, yes. But even more, it arms us with information and knowledge that we will use later. A site like you mention here that will "answer all your questions" is merely ONE more opinion.

I, for one, will never use a computer program to "rate my draft" or for a "WDIS". The results you get from them are only as good as the opinions of the programmer(s), and have no more value than the opinions of people on the forums. So if I have a question on who to start, I'll use the forum, thank you very much.

Or if you're really good like me, you'll outsmart yourself...

So I'm not the only one who sees the irony when someone posts "WDIS, WHIR (will help in return)"? If you can't figure out who you want to start why would I want help from you on who I should start?

:wacko:

Maybe because you are too close to the situation and would appreciate an objective view from an outsider that has no dog in the fight??

Edited by millerx