[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's going on with the Running game?

Darkhorse1251

Will the lockout affect Football's running game the whole season, or is this a case af teams adapting on the fly and creating a scheme that works? I enjoy the passing game and all, but considering I drafted conservatively and drafted RB's first, it's worrying me how long it will take to start seeing results from the Studs. It can't be a conicidence that guys like CJ, Mendy, Turner, Foster, AP, Gore, etc. are getting off to such a slow start. But will it last?

Will the lockout affect Football's running game the whole season, or is this a case af teams adapting on the fly and creating a scheme that works? I enjoy the passing game and all, but considering I drafted conservatively and drafted RB's first, it's worrying me how long it will take to start seeing results from the Studs. It can't be a conicidence that guys like CJ, Mendy, Turner, Foster, AP, Gore, etc. are getting off to such a slow start. But will it last?

You're unhappy with what you've gotten out of Rice so far? What were you hoping for? Last game for Turner was a dud, but are you really complaining about his first two? :wacko:

And if you havent noticed the NFL is trending toward more passing and RBBC then you havent been paying attention.

CJ - held out. there is a history of hold outs getting injured or starting slow

Mendy - O-line is a wreck and he may be running on weery legs after a hugh workload last season

Foster - injured

AP - running hard on a poor team. still, 6th in RB scoring. how do you call that a slow start?

Gore - injured and in a bad offense

You're unhappy with what you've gotten out of Rice so far? What were you hoping for? Last game for Turner was a dud, but are you really complaining about his first two? :wacko:

And if you havent noticed the NFL is trending toward more passing and RBBC then you havent been paying attention.

CJ - held out. there is a history of hold outs getting injured or starting slow

Mendy - O-line is a wreck and he may be running on weery legs after a hugh workload last season

Foster - injured

AP - running hard on a poor team. still, 6th in RB scoring. how do you call that a slow start?

Gore - injured and in a bad offense

I like many others have multiple teams and it's a trend I'm following. Everything you listed, in one way or another has been affected by the lockout. Whether it's injuries due to lack of preparation, or holding out due to lack of negotiating time. So settle down on trying to enlighten someone that already knows the situation. Soooo, my question was: will it last?

Edited by Darkhorse1251

I like many others have multiple teams and it's a trend I'm following. Everything you listed, in one way or another has been affected by the lockout. Whether it's injuries due to lack of preparation, or holding out due to lack of negotiating time. So settle down on trying to enlighten someone that already knows the situation. Soooo, my question was: will it last?

:wacko: