[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts to start QB Painter

BeeR

I think he is def. worth a speculative pickup in deep leagues and/or 2-QB leagues. Worth noting what he did do in limited time in the 4th quarter against PITT:

1st and 10 at IND 20 (Run formation) D.Carter up the middle to IND 24 for 4 yards (J.Harrison). IND - Painter in at QB.

2nd and 6 at IND 24 D.Carter left tackle to IND 26 for 2 yards (A.Smith; L.Timmons).

3rd and 4 at IND 26 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass incomplete deep right to P.Garcon.

4th and 4 at IND 26 P.McAfee punts 44 yards to PIT 30, Center-J.Snow. A.Brown pushed ob at IND 33 for 37 yards (P.McAfee).

1st and 10 at IND 18 J.Addai up the middle to IND 25 for 7 yards (R.Clark; J.Farrior).

2nd and 3 at IND 25 (Run formation) C.Painter sacked at IND 18 for -7 yards (J.Harrison). FUMBLES (J.Harrison) [J.Harrison], RECOVERED by PIT-T.Polamalu at IND 16. T.Polamalu for 16 yards, TOUCHDOWN. PIT - Harrison credited with 9 sack yards. 20 13

S.Suisham extra point is GOOD, Center-G.Warren, Holder-D.Sepulveda. 20 13

S.Suisham kicks 74 yards from PIT 35 to IND -9. J.Lefeged, Touchback.

1st and 10 at IND 20 J.Addai right tackle to IND 23 for 3 yards (J.Farrior; A.Smith).

2nd and 7 at IND 23 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass short right to B.Eldridge to IND 27 for 4 yards (K.Lewis).

3rd and 3 at IND 27 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass short right to A.Collie to IND 30 for 3 yards (K.Lewis).

1st and 10 at IND 30 C.Painter pass deep left to P.Garcon ran ob at PIT 43 for 27 yards.

1st and 10 at PIT 43 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass incomplete short left to D.Carter.

2nd and 10 at PIT 43 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass short right to P.Garcon pushed ob at PIT 25 for 18 yards (K.Lewis).

1st and 10 at PIT 25 J.Addai right tackle to PIT 14 for 11 yards (W.Gay).

1st and 10 at PIT 14 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass incomplete short left to R.Wayne [T.Polamalu].

2nd and 10 at PIT 14 (Shotgun) C.Painter pass short right to P.Garcon pushed ob at PIT 6 for 8 yards (K.Lewis).

3rd and 2 at PIT 6 J.Addai left tackle for 6 yards, TOUCHDOWN. The Replay Assistant challenged the runner broke the plane ruling, and the play was Upheld. 20 19

A.Vinatieri extra point is GOOD, Center-J.Snow, Holder-P.McAfee. 20 20

P.McAfee kicks 65 yards from IND 35 to end zone, Touchback.

the good, the bad, and the ugly right there with his last TD drive being the good, the fumble Td return the ugly, and the bad being that first series. Again, it was against Pittsburgh and that last drive was nice looking for what it's worth.

I've made a few attempts to land Garcon cuz he's going to go off!

And by "going to go off", what you are really saying is that for all the times that Painter actually targets Garcon, those balls are "going to go off" his hands.

Garcon = Stonehands! :wacko:

Edited by Big Dogs

the good, the bad, and the ugly right there with his last TD drive being the good, the fumble Td return the ugly, and the bad being that first series. Again, it was against Pittsburgh and that last drive was nice looking for what it's worth.

True enough. That one good drive was just enough to not totally write him off. But I'm not exactly holding my breath.

Garcon = Stonehands! :wacko:

He had Wayne as his role model. :tup:

small school prospects take longer to develop and he and painter looked pretty good together last week. I'm guessing that Garcon is Painter's primary practice WR.

This is Garcon's 4th year in the league. Catching the ball (which he's shown he can do well at times) is a concentration thing. I dont think where he went to school has anything to do with it.