[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo lol

i_am_the_swammi

Again, :tup: Script was s bit different...i guess you didn't watch either game :wacko:

We lost by 4 points to the defending NFC South champs in their building in their home opener without our Pro Bowl QB for the final 1/4 of the game....and still almost pulled it out with a guy who never took a snap running the offense.

You squeeked by a 5-11 team with your starters all playing the final quarter and overtime.

lets see if you can do the same

Romo's interception might have hurt his team, but, seriously, did you see how gutsy he was throwing those picks. I mean he throws the most courageous picks of anyone in the NFL.

...and yes, I know the Steelers lost, and don't look too good right now. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

Romo's interception might have hurt his team, but, seriously, did you see how gutsy he was throwing those picks. I mean he throws the most courageous picks of anyone in the NFL.

...and yes, I know the Steelers lost, and don't look too good right now. :wacko:

Since their previous favorite is not playing anymore, the announcers/media/etc need some QB to fellate.

The game wasnt on here so I was following on the computer. he has done some terrific things the past few weeks but nobody dropped the choke label on him. He just gives away wins some times . Tough quality for a starting qb to have

That's pertinent. Let's get back on track with the topic of this thread.

I'll start: :wacko:

or lets start a new one about the dream team losing to "a team that was 5-11 last year "

It is funny as hell to watch an Eagles fan talk smack. THIS TEAM HAS NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL AND IS CURRENTLY LOSING ITS GAME WITH A FELON AT QB. :wacko:

Apparently you've never heard of Ray Lewis?

So the Eagles blew a game. They were strong SB contenders last year and remain so. FYI.

Apparently you've never heard of Ray Lewis?

So the Eagles blew a game. They were strong SB contenders last year and remain so. FYI.

Not sure what Ray Ray has to do with this thread. The Eagles blew two games in a row and will more than likely miss the playoffs. They have been contenders forver, but also losers forever. They have won nothing. Their fans needs to lay low. Certainly a thread attempting to abuse the Cowboys while they are blowing yet another game is laughable at best.

Wow tough loss. The picks were really good plays by the lions but up 20 some odd points those are throws that really didn't need to be made. If Felix was healthy the run the ball more but Romo goes from gutsy pro to goat again in one week. Man that was tough to watch. The lions were beaten in every way today but the score board which is all that counts. At least philly collapsed today too so we didn't lose much ground. I really can't believe our d couldnt come up with a stop late.

barking from last place too :tup:

:wacko: Thats a deal...you can laugh at our replaceable kicker...and I'll laugh at your franchise QB.

And it doesn't matter where we are.....its still always a joy to watch momos defend Romo after his 'gutsy", one-week-wonder performances....only to prove all by himself what a buffoon he is as a QB.

As a Lions fan, I wonder if I somehow entered an alternate universe where the Lions are really undefeated after the first four weeks of the season, and that the real Lions are 1-3 back in the "normal" universe.

Also: the Lions have shown that they are far too talented for a team to start coasting with a 2- or 3-TD lead. They may not be Super Bowl contenders just yet, but they have PLAYOFFS tattooed on their foreheads now, and they should make some noise down the stretch.

Should. Make. Some. Noise.

I will refrain from opening a bottle of Moët & Chandon just yet.

Edited by historymike

As a Lions fan, I wonder if I somehow entered an alternate universe where the Lions are really undefeated after the first four weeks of the season, and that the real Lions are 1-3 back in the "normal" universe.

Also: the Lions have shown that they are far too talented for a team to start coasting with a 2- or 3-TD lead. They may not be Super Bowl contenders just yet, but they have PLAYOFFS tattooed on their foreheads now, and they should make some noise down the stretch.

Should. Make. Some. Noise.

I will refrain from opening a bottle of Moët & Chandon just yet.

Yeah, but the Cowboys still had two better receivers than Calvin Johnson... :wacko:

Not sure what Ray Ray has to do with this thread.
The felon crack. "Ray Ray" though not technically a felon only enjoys that status due to ratting out his "buddies" who only committed a few little murders (it's possible Lewis participated as well). I guess you missed that part during their SB run. Point being nobody cares about that stuff any more, least of all the NFL. It's all about the W column and the almighty dollar.

The Eagles blew two games in a row and will more than likely miss the playoffs. They have been contenders forver, but also losers forever. They have won nothing.
Yet. So? Welcome to the present day. lol @ missing the playofffs.