[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Romo lol

i_am_the_swammi

no idea what this means...

That they shouldn't have let Akers go.

It means Henry missed 2 FGs. Had he hit one of them - the Iggles would have won a game..

This is the most asinine thing to say regarding to sports. If he had done this, if he had done that. You could say that just about every game. Maybe if Philly spent more time retaining guys like Akers instead of going after big names they might have won today.

tough loss today as well as week 1 vs Jets.....they can hang with anyone, I believe in my Boyz and wish them all the best. Plenty of football left in the season--they get a much-needed rest this next week. xoxoxoxoxo Cowboys:)))))

Other than the Saints, Packers, Patriots. They don't hang with any of those.

I just gotta rub those Romo ribs and he'll be good to go wk 6 against NE;) the others we dont have to worry about regular season;) Go Cowboys!!

I just gotta rub those Romo ribs and he'll be good to go wk 6 against NE;) the others we dont have to worry about regular season;) Go Cowboys!!

use some of that Austin cajun rub...I read he likes that.

Well, injuries, circumstances, what not, the Cowboys are in the hunt and have their bye comming at an apparently opportune time. If they can get healthy during their bye, and it looks like their injuries are the type that can be taken care of with a week off, they are still in a position to make noise in their Division.

meanwhile Detroit has to be feeling very good about themselves, and with reason.

If I were Jason Garrett Romo would be riding pine after the bye week.He has proven year after year that this is the player he is.This team actually has a defense that can win them some games if the QB takes care of the ball.

If I were Jason Garrett Romo would be riding pine after the bye week.He has proven year after year that this is the player he is.This team actually has a defense that can win them some games if the QB takes care of the ball.

Exactly...because Kitna is way better.

Romo is Favre Lite. It is not in his nature to accurately access risk vs. reward and to adjust his play accordingly..

wow. without seeing this I just posted pretty much the exact same thing in the other romo thread

If I was Garrett, I'd kick my own ass for the way I threw the game away along with Romo. If you have a gunslinger/chance taker who is turning the ball over I would probably RUN THE BALL in the second half. He went one dimensional with his battaco crazy gunslinger.

Garrett is just as much to blame.

The felon crack. "Ray Ray" though not technically a felon only enjoys that status due to ratting out his "buddies" who only committed a few little murders (it's possible Lewis participated as well). I guess you missed that part during their SB run. Point being nobody cares about that stuff any more, least of all the NFL. It's all about the W column and the almighty dollar.

Yet. So? Welcome to the present day. lol @ missing the playofffs.

Sorry...Eagles WILL NOT make the playoffs. Even if this 1-3 team goes 8-4 the rest of the way they will not be in. Too many teams ahead of them. 9-7 will not make it. Even 10-6 is doubtful. So to have a decent shot at getting in this team has to go 10-2 the rest of the way. Not happening.

National Football Conference

CONF RK NFC W L T PCT DIV CONF SOS SOV REASON

1 Green Bay 4 0 0 1.000 1-0-0 3-0-0 .438 .438 NFC North Champ (Wins tie break over Detroit based on strength of victory.)

2 Washington 3 1 0 .750 1-1-0 3-1-0 .375 .333 NFC East Champ (Wins tie break over NY Giants based on head-to-head win percentage.)

Wins tie break over San Francisco and Tampa Bay based on best win percentage in conference games.

3 San Francisco 3 1 0 .750 1-0-0 2-1-0 .375 .333 NFC West Champ

Wins tie break over Tampa Bay based on strength of victory.

4 Tampa Bay 3 1 0 .750 1-0-0 2-1-0 .375 .167 NFC South Champ (Wins tie break over New Orleans based on best win percentage in division games.)

5 Detroit 4 0 0 1.000 1-0-0 3-0-0 .375 .375

6 NY Giants 3 1 0 .750 1-1-0 3-1-0 .313 .167 Wins tie break over New Orleans based on best win percentage in conference games.

7 New Orleans 3 1 0 .750 0-0-0 1-1-0 .625 .500

8 Dallas 2 2 0 .500 1-0-0 2-1-0 .750 .750 Wins tie break over Atlanta and Chicago based on best win percentage in conference games.

9 Chicago 2 2 0 .500 0-1-0 2-2-0 .625 .375 Wins tie break over Atlanta based on head-to-head win percentage.

10 Atlanta 2 2 0 .500 0-1-0 2-2-0 .438 .250

11 Seattle 1 3 0 .250 1-1-0 1-2-0 .500 .250 Wins tie break over Philadelphia and Carolina based on best win percentage in conference games. Division tie break was initially used to eliminate Arizona (Seattle wins tie break over Arizona based on head-to-head win percentage).

12 Arizona 1 3 0 .250 0-1-0 1-3-0 .500 .250 Wins tie break over Philadelphia based on strength of victory. Wins tie break over Carolina based on best win percentage in conference games.

13 Philadelphia 1 3 0 .250 0-1-0 1-3-0 .500 .000 Wins tie break over Carolina based on best win percentage in conference games.