[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb should be fired!

TF4

This team has never had any Luck.

At least you have a QB that once was a viable QB. Colts have fricking Curtis Painter starting tomorrow. The only thing he was brought on was to convert Bears fans along I-65 between Indy and Chicago to be Colts fans.

At least you have a QB that once was a viable QB. Colts have fricking Curtis Painter starting tomorrow. The only thing he was brought on was to convert Bears fans along I-65 between Indy and Chicago to be Colts fans.

let's not make this a Colts thread. TIA

I can't believe he's still in the league. I drafted him as my 2 but dropped him cause he's poo

• 2 weeks later...
44, 516, 3 - Catches, receiving yards and touchdowns by the Vikings’ entire receiving quartet of Michael Jenkins, Percy Harvin, Devin Aromashodu and Bernard Berrian. Harvin is the team leader in receiving yards with 183. That ranks 86th in the NFL this season. For comparison sake, Detroit’s Calvin Johnson has 29 receptions, 451 yards and nine TDs all by himself through five games this season.

:wacko: Wake up Frazier - your job depends on it.

Edited by Outshined

Can anyone explain to me why they dont throw it to AP out of the backfield for some screens or anything?

They do, but it hits the ground before it gets there. He has some serious mechanical issues. This last week, he had Shiancoe wide open on the flat which looked about a 10 yard throw. Shaincoe would would have gained 10 yards or more, but the pass landed 5 feet short of him. The crowd let out loud boo's and McNabb just laughed. What a F'n looser. Than Fraizer was asked the question after the game about the boo's and he said he didn't hear them, he only heard cheers...I thought it was the coaches job to put the best players on the field. It's obvious McNabb has lost something and is no longer good. I'll be amazed if McNabb continues this course and Fraizer continues to start him.

They do, but it hits the ground before it gets there. He has some serious mechanical issues. This last week, he had Shiancoe wide open on the flat which looked about a 10 yard throw. Shaincoe would would have gained 10 yards or more, but the pass landed 5 feet short of him. The crowd let out loud boo's and McNabb just laughed. What a F'n looser. Than Fraizer was asked the question after the game about the boo's and he said he didn't hear them, he only heard cheers...I thought it was the coaches job to put the best players on the field. It's obvious McNabb has lost something and is no longer good. I'll be amazed if McNabb continues this course and Fraizer continues to start him.

According to this:

http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/nfl/news?s...-ffbdata-100511

Adrian Peterson isnt even on the targets list, meaning he has less than 11 targets thru the first 4 games. So he isnt even being thrown too.

IIRC Eagles fans got a lot of crap for trying to "run him out of town". We dealt with this junk for the better part of his last 4-5 years. He constantly over/under threw his receivers. He had a very good deep ball but anything that required touch meant the WR had to make a great catch. Once McNabb decided he would no longer scramble and be more of a pocket QB is when his career took a nosedive. For a few years it was a pleasure having him as our QB but for the most part it was the same issues over and over again. Kind of like our current HC. :wacko:

IIRC Eagles fans got a lot of crap for trying to "run him out of town". We dealt with this junk for the better part of his last 4-5 years. He constantly over/under threw his receivers. He had a very good deep ball but anything that required touch meant the WR had to make a great catch. Once McNabb decided he would no longer scramble and be more of a pocket QB is when his career took a nosedive. For a few years it was a pleasure having him as our QB but for the most part it was the same issues over and over again. Kind of like our current HC. :wacko:

So are you calling for Andy Reids head? I knew this was coming at some point.

So are you calling for Andy Reids head? I knew this was coming at some point.

Yep!!!! :wacko:

Reid controls everything - game coach, personnel, etc. The Eagles have not placed any value on LB in 13 years and it has continued to bite them in the a$$. More so this year due to the wide 9 scheme. Their 1st & 2nd round picks can barely get on the field and he traded Kolb for DRC and a pick and DRC has barely played. They sign Nnamdi who is a top cover corner and they have him playing zone. On top of that Reid continues to make the same mistakes in year 13 that he did in year 1. Clock management and bad challenges. This year, when the Eagles claim they are going "all in", he hires an o-line coach to be d-coordinator.

Edited by ebartender