[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is Killing you?

phootballphreak

Big Ben is killing me. Or should I say he was killing me since I am cutting his sorry arse first thing when the waiver wire opens. I knew when I drafted him I was not going to get Brady or Brees numbers, but a solid 25-30pts a week. Instead of the 15pts he is averaging. If I would have gotten just those extra 10pts each week, Id be 3-1 instead of 1-3.

So...... Who is killing you?

gore (got him in the 3rd round of 2 out of 3 leagues)....benched him in both leagues last week because of the injury, lack of production, and "limited" role he was supposed to play

in my main league its mendenhall...drafted him 6th overall (was back and forth between him and mccoy)....the league is a non ppr league witha 6 pt bonus for 100 yards ....i thought mendy would be the most consistent 100 yard rusher other than ap so i was ecstatic with him at that pick....not looking good now

One team DeAngelo and TB Williams, one team Bradford.

The league I have DeAngelo in there was a ridiculous run on RB's, 14 team league, I surely wasn't targeting him but he wound up as my RB1. Sam's just been a colossal disappointment, I grabbed him as my QB2 in a 2 QB league. Williams I wasn't targeting, but he "fell" to me so I said heck with it and took him, could have had Marshall, Welker or Stevie J. :wacko:

In dynasty, Greene and Jacobs, then Dez.... bugger is always hurt, but I start him anyway, and when I bench him, he goes off, of course. Traded Mathews for Roths....

In my redraft, SJax, P Manning, Gates in a TE heavy scoring league, 3 of my top 4 picks sukitude. That league also has a very heavilly wieghted D team scoring system, and with Ellis and Haynesworth, I thought NE D might be good.... 6trh round pick. Now I can curse the gods for some of this.... but I also suck in my NFL pool picks, so I figure I just suck.

Another vote for Gore. I did the same thing and benched him due to the injury and limited role he was going to play.

Also, Cutler has royally sucked. I waited on QB to grab better RBs early and thought Cutler would be a good average QB. So much for that theory. Luckily I got Hass on the waivers in every league.

Dwill and Mike Williams. Absolutely killing my team. I'm basically out of the running now and we are only 4 weeks into the season. This is my worst season EVER (so far). I've lost my 3 games to the traditional bottom feeders in my league - you know them - the guys who show up at the draft asking for cheat sheets from everyone else because they didn't realize until the last minute that the draft was that day.

I'm pathetic. :wacko:

Edited by tosberg34

Peyton Manning. I blame everything on him. I know he was hurt, but in my keeper league when keeps were due he was supposed to be fine for week 1. No way he lets the streak end right? Well, kept him over McFadden.....After his injury, traded Chris Johnson (another keep) for Jamaal Charles and Sam Bradford, Charles then got hurt.....I've also got Gates and Dez Bryant....1-3 :wacko: