[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is Killing you?

phootballphreak

Nobody is truly killing me, I'm 3-1 and looking ok... but I have one draft decision that is driving me nuts.

I was picking 10/10 and ran a bunch of mocks where I almost always ended up with Calvin Johnson and either AJ or Roddy White... when draft time came AJ was gone, LeSean McCoy fell to me and I took him and Roddy. Calvin went next. To this point I don't really remember what made me take Roddy instead of Calvin, but I'd be 4-0 and looking nearly unstoppable with Calvin instead of White.

I thought I had a steal with Britt at the end of rd 6, then he got hurt... Also took Tate near the end of the draft as a lottery ticket and was loving it for a while... but didn't play him on the first 2 good weeks, didn't move him when he had value, now he looks like nothing more than the lottery ticket I drafted.

Where do I start?

Team 1: Mendy, H Nicks, Mike Williams, D Clark, S Greene

Team 2: Foster, Mendy, Chris Johnson

Team 3: Foster, Gore, D Will, Matt Ryan, Santonio Holmes

Nice to see Foster get it going this week, so hopefully I can remove him from the list. Nice to see Gore put up those numbers, but he honestly didn't look that explosive on the runs. Just holes big enough to get through.

Matt Ryan

McCoy

V. Jax

L. Fitz

Either you're really hard to please or you're really hard to please.

If you're referring to LeSean McCoy, he's 2nd and 3rd RB in two of my leagues and I'm sure about as high in the other.

If you're referring to Colt McCoy, he's top 20 in both. Where did you draft him that would make you expect more?

Mendenhall!!!!!, rb#1 my butt....I hoping my other Rb core can save me from this debacle, right now my other RB are Blunt, Wells, D. Thomas, Benson and hopefully picking up Ridley from Waivers. Although not a bad problem to have we only start 1 QB and I have Stafford & Vick, started Stafford this week, luckily that didn't cost me a win.

Gore has been killing me too but I didn't draft him I inherited him with a keeper league team I took over so I don't blame myself on that one.

Decker and L. Moore are killing me at WR3. I keep consistently picking the wrong one. Last week I went with Decker, 4 points, Moore had 18 on my bench. This week I go with Moore, Decker has a huge game, Moore gets about 4 points again. I didn't like that L Moore pick on draft day, I instantly regretted the second I said his name out loud.

League 1: Mendenhall (Jerk) and TB M. Williams

League 2: Greene (Who I took over Welker, I'm such a freakin' idiot) and V. Davis. I also took Andre over Calvin...this is the league of bad decisions. I coulda had Calvin and Welker...hindsight is 20/20. :wacko:

I was going to say Big Ben and Mr. Holmes, but right before Sunday games another owner offered me Orton and V Jackson for those 2. Do you know how long it took me to hit the OK button? Put it this way, a new faster than light particle has been discovered. Now all I have to do is get rid of Mendy (although it is a scoring only league so he has not hurt me too bad) and all will be good.

I didn't start Greene wek 4, but I'd still say him & MWTB. All I can say is my team is being held together by Brady, Megatron & Steve Smith (Carolina) & Beanie was on my bench week 4, but will be starting whenever he's active going forward.

In another Big Ben has helped lead an otherwise stacked team to a mediocre 2-2 start. So much for waiting on QB (except for those of you who got Stafford)

I hate the following people:

Big Ben

Roddy White

Brandon Marshall

Mike Williams

No-show Moreno(even though I got him in the 8th round)

These guys have all lead me to a monster 0-4 start in one of my $$ leagues.

If I saw Mike Williams in the middle of the street, I'd try my best to strangle him to death. Seriously, I thought my team was perfect until I got limited production from BOTH my wide receivers (I'm looking at you, Maclin--although he did win me a week 2 game). Now I have such a mish-mash at WR that I never know who the hell to start. It's embarrassing.

Rashard Mendenhall

Shonn Greene

Matt Ryan

&

Eagles D

I am 3-1 currently in the league. The only reason I am not 0-4 is that the rest of my league has terrible luck when playing against me and half of them are just plain stupid.

Oh also I scored

Newton & DThomas of the WW in week 2. However, wasting the three picks above is going to come back and bite me in the long run.

Rest of my team is below. Note I haven't set the roster for Week 5 yet, but did move some players around from week 4.

TEAM:

Cam Newton

Shonn Greene

Willis McGahee

Rashard Mendenhall

Calvin Johnson

Mike Williams

Jermaine Gresham

Eagles D/ST

John Kasay

BENCH

Matt Ryan