[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Stevan Ridley - Taking over - Wishful thinking.

RussMan

The only thing worse than trying to sort out a Belichick/Shanahan RBBC, is sorting out the same with an unknown injury to manipulate. Now if BJGE were to be OUT, that would certainly clear things up, but Belichick's disdain and manipulation of the injury report is pretty common knowledge.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also read that it could be a GTD, which sucks for a 4PM game. Also some mention of Woodhead being back, with the Pat you never know.

I'm probably rolling with him, my opponent is playing Ridley with no other options, watch BJGE not play and Ridley goes off. :wacko:

Maybe I'll just play Deangelo Williams instead.

I also read that it could be a GTD, which sucks for a 4PM game. Also some mention of Woodhead being back, with the Pat you never know.

I'm probably rolling with him, my opponent is playing Ridley with no other options, watch BJGE not play and Ridley goes off. :wacko:

Maybe I'll just play Deangelo Williams instead.

I doubt BJGE or Ridley go off as Dallas is #1 in The NFL against the run. The Law Firm did participate in practice on Fri.

I doubt BJGE or Ridley go off as Dallas is #1 in The NFL against the run. The Law Firm did participate in practice on Fri.

Shonn Greene, less than 100% Frank Gore, Tim Hightower, and Jahvid Best. Not exactly shutting down Peterson, McFadden, and Foster. Of the four, only one has a legit QB. What they're facing on Sunday is another level above Stafford. I'm not sure we can look too much into what they've done so far. Lee is playing lights out, but they won't be able to attack the running backs like they have so far.

Edited by piratesownninjas

Shonn Greene, less than 100% Frank Gore, Tim Hightower, and Jahvid Best. Not exactly shutting down Peterson, McFadden, and Foster. Of the four, only one has a legit QB. What they're facing on Sunday is another level above Stafford. I'm not sure we can look too much into what they've done so far. Lee is playing lights out, but they won't be able to attack the running backs like they have so far.

I would also expect Ridley to be a factor in the pass game as well....if he were to start with BJGE and Woodhead out anyways...

and yeah, I was able to scoop Ridley back up again after making a 3-for-1 trade to get Stafford....

I put in a $1 bid for Hester and drop Ridley because I need a WR so bad. I thought it was a sure thing until someone got him for $3 which I was shocked about. I had him in the que to pickup some other scrub WR and now I am happy I didn't win Hester. It's funny how fantasy works sometimes.

Jon Stewart has now been moved to the chopping block.

I suck at this

• 2 weeks later...
after Jumbo's last twitter message...I wonder if Ridley and or Vereen? are viable options to stash?....because if Faulk has been activated then something has gone down...

He's always been a very important role player for the Pats.

Faulk: 32 yards rushing and 5 catches for 20 yards. Not mind-blowing, but seeing as the vast majority of guys I was considering for bye-week replacements were totally sucky, I would take it.

Faulk: 32 yards rushing and 5 catches for 20 yards. Not mind-blowing, but seeing as the vast majority of guys I was considering for bye-week replacements were totally sucky, I would take it.

yeah.... i was a little faulked in a league this week