[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brandon Marshall

dsagen

Big start to the season.

Then 2 duds in a row, and now a broken Henne.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who followed Jumbotron's cheat sheet and have him in every league.

Trade him now before his value plummets, or will he be productive?

Big start to the season.

Then 2 duds in a row, and now a broken Henne.

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who followed Jumbotron's cheat sheet and have him in every league.

Trade him now before his value plummets, or will he be productive?

I have him in multiple leagues and I must say I am pretty disappointed in him. I believe he has 4 dropped TD passes so far this season. I gotta think that eventually he is going to start making those catches. I am holding him and expecting him to start coming up big whether it's Henne, Moore or Garrard at QB.

I bought into him for two reasons

1. I am a Dolphin fan and I like taking down my fantasy teams by picking one or two a year.. Thunder Dan last year was killer though !!!

2. I watched him push the defender into the endzone (probably his last TD) so he can physically dominate if he wants to..

I would still keep him just for the #2 reason or at least you can use that to trade him if need be

henne not playing won't make a difference.

well said, he dropped a 50 yard matt moore bomb (lost it in the sun). He leads the league in drops. It's all mental at this point.

he's still on pace for 88 catches and 1200 yards. I'd buy low. He just might not have WR1 upside anymore but I still like him as a wr2 in the 2 leagues I own him in.

I am trying to sort of buy low, although I don't think it is a low offer at this point.

Offering D. Moore or N. Washington and Redman for Marshall. .5 PPR league.

He has Marshall and Hillis on a bye, so adding my two guys would help. Redman could be real large this week, and both Wash and Moore have more points than Marshall thus far.

Risky for me, but we'll see.

I guess that is what you get for blindly following Jumbotron (or anybody else's) rankings ... of course it is easier this way ... when you fail miserably you can blame it on somebody else.

Sporting a 3-1 record. I'm not complaining here. Just stiring up a conversation.

I could definalty see Garrard signing in Miami. Gets to stay in Florida, throw to Marshall on Sundays, Blind side is protected by Jake Long, and hang out with Reggie at the clubs. What's not to like?

Certainly I think he's worth a downgrade in the Huddle Rest of Season rankings but he's been holding firm at the 12 spot for some strange reason. Meanwhile, guys who have actually been putting up great numbers are stuck in the 30s. Of course, Tuvey also has Santonio Holmes at 21 despite the fact that he currently ranks 53rd in PPR leagues. At some point, we need to stop looking at the name and start looking at what they're actually doing on the field.

Keep in mind, this is not a guy who put up great numbers last year. This is a guy who was ranked reasonably high in pre-season because he was expected to take a step forward from last year. A step he has not taken. Sure, he's still top 20 PPR, but he's trending the wrong way (along with the Dolphin's offense, I might add). Obviously, there's no way I'd drop him, but I also don't see a ton of reason for optimism and I'd absolutely be starting guys with lesser names but better stats over him right now.

People bring up the fact that he's talented. This is the NFL. Who isn't?

I would hold on to him before making any decision on his upgrade/downgrade status. I am not even sure that Moore is a downgrade over Henne.

Moore will probably key into his #1 WR more so than Henne because of his inexperience with the team.

Now if Moore comes and pulls a JeMarcus on us, sound the alarm.

I know I'm not the only one that feels this way, but.. FINALLY!!!!

Chad Henne SUCKS!

It's no wonder why the Dolphin fans were so hardly lobbying to get rid of this guy in the preseason. The guy can't hit the broad side of a barn regardless if there's a defender in his face or not. I mean Marshall is a tall, strong, physical receiver. When it's first and goal to go and Marshall is continuously matched up one on one with the defender and Henne tries all three times to go to Marshall - but.. F'ng overthrows him by about 5 yards EVERY TIME.

Sure, I do have Marshall on my squad, but he's my #4 really. Have Megatron, Wallace, AJ Green, Marshall and Nelson. Regardless for the sake of this post - I wouldn't give up on him yet. Matt Moore may not have the reps that Henne did, but at least he's accurate. Given the time to throw, Marshall will be Megatron part 2.

No way would I sell low on the dude - if I didn't own him I surely would try to see if the owner would let him go for cheap..

Edited by Shorttynaz

I have him as my #2 in my 12 team PPR league, he is ranked 19 thru week 4 amoung WR's. I am happy with him.

The issue I have is where he's trending.

People better hope that Moore is a serious upgrade over Henne, because sure, Marshall is ranked 19th right now. That makes him a below average WR2 but a WR2 none the less. However, he was putting up top 10 numbers weeks 1 and 2 and has fallen off, big time in weeks 3 and 4.

Miami can't stay on the field long enough to make him relevant right now. And, if I was going to place a bet on which WR has his head together enough to not go sideways while his team is crumbling around him? OK, he's not my first choice. Meds are great. Not being crazy to begin with is even better.

Given the time to throw, Marshall will be Megatron part 2.

MIA QB's have been sacked 14 times this year in 4 games (27th). We'll see if the bye and a new QB can cure some ills (and in a hurry).

Have you watched the Browns' circus act out there at WR?

...or the Rams...

Edited by lennykravitz2004