[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McKnight getting a chance?

Slugs3511

I read on rotoworld or another site that Rex is going to a ground game....type of whatever he said....Can't really understand him with all those teeth...anyways, I thought I saw that McKnight is being thrown around after the ko return and getting a chance since, basically Shonne Greene stinks......Any "homers" hear this around campus? LOL!

Greene is an average RB. The bottom line is this: The Jets O line can't run block, and it doesn't matter who Sanchez hands the ball off to. No running lanes still means no yardage. Ryan wants to ground and pound, but he doesn't have the horses on the O line to get it done anymore. What is just as bad for the Jets is that this O line can't pass block either.

Short and sweet: If you have to start any Jets RB this year, your FF team is in deep trouble.

Bosox... LOL... how did that work out for you? Biggest September collapse in the history of MLB? Hating won't change history.... LOL.

I read on rotoworld or another site that Rex is going to a ground game....type of whatever he said....Can't really understand him with all those teeth...anyways, I thought I saw that McKnight is being thrown around after the ko return and getting a chance since, basically Shonne Greene stinks......Any "homers" hear this around campus? LOL!

Where did you hear this from?

Electricrelish? I read it on an online sports topic....I thumb through a lot in a day so I cannot remeber....but I believe it may have been CBS sportsline hinting on it when you click on the Jets def. special teams...you know how it gives you updates, etc....

Where did you hear this from?

rotoworld pimped mcknight a bit in their waiver wire section. The logic is if Greene fails to improve in 'ground and pound' then Rex will go to the next man up.

I agree with Rovers. Until the o-line opens holes, you are staring at 3 ypc out of this run game.

Bosox... LOL... how did that work out for you? Biggest September collapse in the history of MLB? Hating won't change history.... LOL.

What collapse? I have no idea what you are talking about.

I have heard nothing about it other than they said before the season started they wanted to use McKnight more as a third down back which has never happened. There is also the rookie Bilal Powell and both Powell and McKnight are the same size - 5-10 and 205. Greene and his 3.1 YPC is not working and some speed would be nice to see. But as much sense as it makes, I have heard anything that the Jets are going to demote Greene.

I have heard nothing about it other than they said before the season started they wanted to use McKnight more as a third down back which has never happened. There is also the rookie Bilal Powell and both Powell and McKnight are the same size - 5-10 and 205. Greene and his 3.1 YPC is not working and some speed would be nice to see. But as much sense as it makes, I have heard anything that the Jets are going to demote Greene.

Wouldn't LT be second in line anyway if Greene was demoted for whatever reason?