[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PRMTime Mobile App

Puddy

So I got an email from The Huddle for this App that will track my teams from up to seven leagues at once. Seems like a pretty cool thing. I read through their FAQ's but couldn't answer this question.

Does it only track my teams scores or will it track my opponents as well? My suspicion is that it only tracks all my teams since I enter my roster, et al. If that's the case, not as cool of an App. Anyone know the answer?

Got the same email, and like you, I am guessing it only tracks your team since you have to manually enter your roster for each league.

However, if there is an ability to enter your league website/ID, and the APP interacts with your roster in that way, I am guessing it would be able to, since it would serve as a main portal for all your leagues.

I am doubting that is the case :wacko:

So I got an email from The Huddle for this App that will track my teams from up to seven leagues at once. Seems like a pretty cool thing. I read through their FAQ's but couldn't answer this question.

Does it only track my teams scores or will it track my opponents as well? My suspicion is that it only tracks all my teams since I enter my roster, et al. If that's the case, not as cool of an App. Anyone know the answer?

Yeah, I took quick look, but it's all manual entry = pass

My pda can load my league websites pretty well now...

I downloaded a free MFL app that gives me live scoring for my leagues and the ability to set or change my rosters so that's all I need.

Is that a new function for the app? Cause when I had it, you could not. Worth the download if thats the case.

I downloaded a free MFL app that gives me live scoring for my leagues and the ability to set or change my rosters so that's all I need.

Yeah but I have leagues on several sites so I was hoping this App would help consolidate that.