[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Collusion? What to do?

P3R3

I think Ryan is going to tear his ACL this weekend and Rowdy Roddy sits out with a hammy after the 1st qtr, so, no it's definitely not collusion. If anybody else has any clear cut collusion issues, please PM me. TIA...and YWIA...

I guess it didn't get vetoed and the 0-4 team is our commissioner. I know two of us vetoed the trade, but it still went through.

That trade was not collusive. Both teams are trying to improve themselves while there is still enough season left.

So when do your leaguemates get to take a vote on whether to kick you and the other veto-voter out for trying to manage other teams?

What proof do you have that there is something being exchanged between the two other than players in order to meet the definition of collusion?

I would NEVER play in a league where ANYONE can veto a trade.

But if you want me to opine on this, the answer is: Pi

Well, if you signed up for a league that allow trade vetoes, you've got nobody to blame but yourself. Better advice than quitting is to not sign up in the first place.

Well, not every league out there discloses all the rules before-hand. Also, I typically play in leagues with my good friends, and if I didn't play with them, I wouldn't play at all. I'm kind of stuck with whatever way they choose to run their leagues. Lots of leagues I have been in meet and discuss the rules prior to the draft. I always vote against having veto capabilities, but if I lose, I put a disclaimer out there that if any of my trades get vetoed, I'm gone. I had to quit my basketball keeper league in the middle of the season last year when I tried to sell off my veterans for a couple up and coming players. I don't want a bunch of my moronic friends deciding what is best for my team. It is my team. I paid my money, let me run my team as I see fit.

Well, not every league out there discloses all the rules before-hand. Also, I typically play in leagues with my good friends, and if I didn't play with them, I wouldn't play at all. I'm kind of stuck with whatever way they choose to run their leagues. Lots of leagues I have been in meet and discuss the rules prior to the draft. I always vote against having veto capabilities, but if I lose, I put a disclaimer out there that if any of my trades get vetoed, I'm gone. I had to quit my basketball keeper league in the middle of the season last year when I tried to sell off my veterans for a couple up and coming players. I don't want a bunch of my moronic friends deciding what is best for my team. It is my team. I paid my money, let me run my team as I see fit.

I suppose that's one way to handle it. :wacko: