[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 5 Wager

Scooby's Hubby

Once again, I am going TENN. Gil Brandt also picked them as his upset special. I took the pooints +3, instead of the money line.

Kinda of a lame week for me with the Cowboys on bye. I am very tempted to take CAR +6.5. Indy -2 is also tempting. I will probably wrap all 3 of them up for a small parlay.

Anyone else? Please share .... :wacko:

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Once again, I am going TENN. Gil Brandt also picked them as his upset special. I took the pooints +3, instead of the money line.

Kinda of a lame week for me with the Cowboys on bye. I am very tempted to take CAR +6.5. Indy -2 is also tempting. I will probably wrap all 3 of them up for a small parlay.

Anyone else? Please share .... :wacko:

Falcon's at home +6, upset special

another 50/50 week last week, which means I paid the man....just can't seem to get over the hump.

This week's early games, I am on:

NO/CAR under 52

NO -7

OAK +5

PHL/BUF over 53.5

Leaning strongly to also teasing NO -1/OAK +11

swammi taking the hard ones head on ... the NO/CAR game could go either way. When those two play each other it is so random. Carolina may suprise you and score some points today and keep it close to the spread. You should be on the edge of your seat all day, LoL.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

Broncos +4 :wacko: Just a gut feeling. I think they might win this game outright.

Bengals -1.5 Im taking my chances with Andy Daulton in the battle of rookie qbs.

Eagles -3 Philly has no reason being favored in this game when they travel to buffalo...everything tells me to take the bills+3...that's why I'm gonna go opposite.

Okay, I'm locked in:

Giants (1h)-6.5

Giants -10

Patriots -7,5

Bills +3

Carolina +6.5

New England - 7.5

Houston -5.5

KC +2

NYG - 10

do you really see KC winning at Indy?.....I feel like Indy has looked better the past few weeks between the two teams...and I also have Indy -1...not that it matters imo...1 or 2 points is whatever....

I feel like this might be the closest thing to a lock this week :wacko: but I have been second guessing myself all over the place

Philly -3. I think this team is going to heat up

thats a good call, Whomp...there is no reason on earth for 1-3 Philly to be favored in this one.

I originally liked NE this week, too....then overthought it and got to the point where the NE defense is exactly what the jets need to right their ship. I still see NE winning, but it wouldn't shock me to see the Jets put 20-24 on the board, and that, IMO, would be enough to cover.

thats a good call, Whomp...there is no reason on earth for 1-3 Philly to be favored in this one.

I originally liked NE this week, too....then overthought it and got to the point where the NE defense is exactly what the jets need to right their ship. I still see NE winning, but it wouldn't shock me to see the Jets put 20-24 on the board, and that, IMO, would be enough to cover.

I looked at some of your bets earlier and almost agreed with some of them.....

I backed off betting NE today because it felt like a trap to me....just like the under in the NO/CAR and the over in the PHI/BUF game....I actually agreed with both because @CAR is usually right around or below the over/under and then the Eagles/Bills has shootout written all over it but I've been so psychologically screwed lately with my bets that I backed off both.....I am down like $100 on the year and you'd swear I was down $1,000 with how much I am second guessing things...

it used to be so much easier 4 or 5 years ago...and prior..

do you really see KC winning at Indy?.....I feel like Indy has looked better the past few weeks between the two teams...and I also have Indy -1...not that it matters imo...1 or 2 points is whatever....

I feel like this might be the closest thing to a lock this week :wacko: but I have been second guessing myself all over the place

KC played better last week while Indy gave up almost 500 yards to Tampa Bay....Indy is 1-5 in it's last 6 games as a home fav and KC is 5-1 in it's last 6 as road dogs.

KC played better last week while Indy gave up almost 500 yards to Tampa Bay....Indy is 1-5 in it's last 6 games as a home fav and KC is 5-1 in it's last 6 as road dogs.

well stated, but the way I looked at it was they gave up almost 500 yds @ Tampa who has an actual run game and the Chiefs have played better the last 2 weeks as well, but I would only like them at home regardless if it was +2 or -2....Tampa has a few weapons, even if they are an above average offense but I can't think of anyone in KC outside McCluster and Bowe that would get it done - not to mention Mathis and Freeney on the rush...

I could be overthinking this, but I actually considered Indy to be a lock here which is why I questioned it to see what your reasoning was....the 5-1 and 1-5 stat is very compelling....I am merely looking at it as both teams playing hard the last 2 weeks and Indy has more weapons coupled with playing home....

eh whatever...both teams suck anyways so who knows..

Painter after looking like a bad Pop Warner QB for... forever, looked good last week. I think the Colts at home find some pride against an awful team. I like Indy here.

Painter after looking like a bad Pop Warner QB for... forever, looked good last week. I think the Colts at home find some pride against an awful team. I like Indy here.

I actually scooped up Painter this week because I only had Schaub for the time being - the thing that surprised me the most is how much they opened up the offense for him....I think he has tons of upside with this offense and the Colts could start putting up some points...:wacko: ....and I repeat....some points, but maybe more than the Chiefs..

I actually scooped up Painter this week because I only had Schaub for the time being - the thing that surprised me the most is how much they opened up the offense for him....I think he has tons of upside with this offense and the Colts could start putting up some points...:wacko: ....and I repeat....some points, but maybe more than the Chiefs..

Peyton will actually be on the sidelines today...I think it's gonna be a big advantage to Painter that he's gonna personally be able to help him throughout the game. I like the colts also.

another 50/50 week last week, which means I paid the man....just can't seem to get over the hump.

This week's early games, I am on:

NO/CAR under 52

NO -7

OAK +5

PHL/BUF over 53.5

Leaning strongly to also teasing NO -1/OAK +11

3-2 early games, on the NE/NYJ over, SD/DEN over.

Gonna grab NE -4.5 2nd half