[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Tebowmania time!

BeerLeagueQB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It won't be long before the Tebow-maniacs are screaming for Oorton back.

I don't know about Tebow-maniacs, but Broncos fans ought to welcome any change from Orton. DEN has the worst record in the NFL since the end of that 6 game start under McDaniels in 2009. Orton has been an integral part of that record, and today he was downright Leaf-like.

I don't know about Tebow-maniacs, but Broncos fans ought to welcome any change from Orton. DEN has the worst record in the NFL since the end of that 6 game start under McDaniels in 2009. Orton has been an integral part of that record, and today he was downright Leaf-like.

Yup ... I fully understand that ... I'm just saying that I suspect Tebow will not be the answer ... Tebow will soon make Denver forget all about the evil Oorton and scream to have Oorton back under center.

Unless you have a franchise QB ... the backup QB is always better than the starting QB, grass is greener on the other side and all ...

Yup ... I fully understand that ... I'm just saying that I suspect Tebow will not be the answer ... Tebow will soon make Denver forget all about the evil Oorton and scream to have Oorton back under center.

Unless you have a franchise QB ... the backup QB is always better than the starting QB, grass is greener on the other side and all ...

I absolutely concede that we have no idea whether Tebow is a legit starter at QB. But we'd damn well better find out before the 2012 draft. And making people forget Orton and his incredibly piss poor run here isn't too likely - especially when he gets shoved down DEN fans' throats by coaches and management as the best chance for DEN to win despite their record during that time.

I absolutely concede that we have no idea whether Tebow is a legit starter at QB. But we'd damn well better find out before the 2012 draft. And making people forget Orton and his incredibly piss poor run here isn't too likely - especially when he gets shoved down DEN fans' throats by coaches and management as the best chance for DEN to win despite their record during that time.

I agree that it is time for Denver to see what they have in Tebow - Oorton certainly isn't the answer. Denver should have a solid understanding of what they have in Tebow before next year's draft or this year is a total waste.

I'm having Bear flashbacks.

It is the 0-5 passing that is troublesome ...

Are you watching the game? He's made some great throws that were dropped. A couple were under thrown but it's not like he's throwing wild pitches.

He's brought them within a TD and a 2pt conversion... Denver has a chance here.

Edited by BeerLeagueQB

It is the 0-5 passing that is troublesome ...

Yeah, but he can't catch them for his guys either. He missed on what would have been a long TD when he was able to buy time scrambling and overthrew his WR about 45 yds downfield. But Lloyd dropped a 25 yd back shoulder throw right to him.

It doesn't help that he's splitting the small number of 2nd team snaps during the regular season weeks with Quinn.

We'll see - DEN just picked up a fumble by Rivers and now Tebow has a chance to be a hero. If it were Orton we'd know the outcome...