[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GB/ATL game thread

BeeR

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent watched a ton of GB games. Do their backs traditionally do this poorly picking up the blitz ?

The one where Starks was in, I believe he was supposed to pick up the blind side. The other one you're talking about is DJ Williams who lineup in the backfield. He's a rookie TE, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him sit the rest of the game for that.

So much for that shootout this game was hyped up to be.

GB can crank out a lot of points in a short time period. Could still happen, though I'd think with both their starting OTs out, McCarthy is going to be a bit conservative so Rodgers doesn't get kilt.

GB is like NO for fantasy purposes. You can start the QB with confidence but all the WR/RB/TE are inconsistent producers - they spread the touches around too much.

No kidding...11 different players with a catch and no one with more than 4 yet Rodgers is closing on 300 yards passing.

Can someone, anyone, explain what the f*ck was that call on the punt? It's apparently A-OK for two guys to run into the PR after he signals fair catch, but the offense can't come onto the field after the play is over? :wacko:

Can someone, anyone, explain what the f*ck was that call on the punt? It's apparently A-OK for two guys to run into the PR after he signals fair catch, but the offense can't come onto the field after the play is over? :wacko:

I think it was called on the ST coach coming out on the field????

The PR needs to raise his hand quicker. He stepped forward and the onrushing ATL player never had a prayer of avoiding him, though he did try. As for the flag, perhaps your coach could shut his f'n trap. It's long past time refs flagged the loudmouths on the sideline.

The PR needs to raise his hand quicker. He stepped forward and the onrushing ATL player never had a prayer of avoiding him, though he did try. As for the flag, perhaps your coach could shut his f'n trap. It's long past time refs flagged the loudmouths on the sideline.

Rough day? Yikes!

I think it was called on the ST coach coming out on the field????

I rewound it 3 times and watched it in slow slow motion, the flag was already thrown when he was walking on. I could not see anything that would be a penalty. It looked like it was thrown when the offense was walking on when the whistle blew...I think it was a terrible call.

Hey, remember when the Bears lost the NFC Championship at home to GB? That was awesome. :wacko: