[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who are good "buy low" guys?

yilduz

Brandon Marshall would be a much "safer" buy low IMO, and he might be had cheap if people are afraid that Matt Moore will ruin him.

I'm the Marshall owner in my local and was offered Donald Driver for him. "Straight up!" Sorry dude but I believe that Marshall - as my WR4 (we can play 4) has faaaaaar more upside.

Interesting name to throw in here...Pierre Thomas. I was considering a move for him, strrictly as depth behind Beanie and Best. The NO offense is a crapshoot unless your names are Brees, Graham and Sproles, but it wasn't too long ago that PT was putting up a lot of points. Even in a reduced role, what do NO homers see as the upside for him moving forward? I'm having trouble figuring out this offense from afar.

I'm the Marshall owner in my local and was offered Donald Driver for him. "Straight up!" Sorry dude but I believe that Marshall - as my WR4 (we can play 4) has faaaaaar more upside.

Interesting name to throw in here...Pierre Thomas. I was considering a move for him, strrictly as depth behind Beanie and Best. The NO offense is a crapshoot unless your names are Brees, Graham and Sproles, but it wasn't too long ago that PT was putting up a lot of points. Even in a reduced role, what do NO homers see as the upside for him moving forward? I'm having trouble figuring out this offense from afar.

I'm not going to lie... I think it will take Sproles going out for the season for PT to ever get close to the numbers he had before. PT is a great all-purpose back, is killer in the screen game and may do a slightly better job running between the tackles, but Sproles is such an explosive player in the Saints offense that PT is going to be limited.

It wasn't about the trade offer as much as team needs, roster space, and contract years. I'd trade Lynch, but that would've left me with Ryan Mathews and Reggie Bush. If Mathews is hurt or gets hurt, I'd probably be screwed.

As for trading Baldwin (on DTS) for draft picks, which eliminates roster space and contract issues, I would, but a 2nd isn't enough motivation and you feel that a 1st is too much :wacko:

How come you offered him a 2nd and me a 4th

Shoot...I just traded Larry Fitz for J. Finley...Dunno if he qualifies but I sold while his stock was low and got low (with more hopeful upside). :wacko:

(don't worry I'm confused by that statement too..)

No offense (pun intended), but I think you chose poorly.

Yea I emailed him after he accepted which was basically immediately cause I woke up and trade processed, saying, "I immediately regret my decision." :tup:

oh well never been a larry fitz fan and thought Kolb would connect well with him and would have a breakout season...(what I get tho for passing up Calvin and taking Fitz 2nd round in draft :wacko: )

More buy lows...

Percy Harvin - only because he has the talent and there is a chance that Ponder sees the field as soon as the Vikings realize they have no reason to play McNabb any more.

Antonio Brown - I think he will be nice in the second half of the year, and he has been targeted heavily enough with exception to last week that he ought to put up decent numbers here and there... Certainly better than he has thus far.

Matt Schaub - Derrick Mason probably has enough left in the tank to give Schaub a nice safety valve across from AJ. And with Owen Daniels emerging as of late and Foster active in the passing game, there is room to improve. Plus, Mario Williams' injury is a big deal for that defense, meaning the Texans will probably be playing with a lead less often and, in some cases, may need to air it out.

Reggie Wayne - I was surprised to see that Wayne actually is neck and neck with Garçon in targets, so I guess I feel like with more time, he and Painter may start to click a little.

Peyton Hillis - Seems like his stock is down, but he still figures to be the lead dog (60/40 split ?) and get plenty of looks in the passing game.

More buy lows...

Percy Harvin - only because he has the talent and there is a chance that Ponder sees the field as soon as the Vikings realize they have no reason to play McNabb any more.

Antonio Brown - I think he will be nice in the second half of the year, and he has been targeted heavily enough with exception to last week that he ought to put up decent numbers here and there... Certainly better than he has thus far.

Matt Schaub - Derrick Mason probably has enough left in the tank to give Schaub a nice safety valve across from AJ. And with Owen Daniels emerging as of late and Foster active in the passing game, there is room to improve. Plus, Mario Williams' injury is a big deal for that defense, meaning the Texans will probably be playing with a lead less often and, in some cases, may need to air it out.

Reggie Wayne - I was surprised to see that Wayne actually is neck and neck with Garçon in targets, so I guess I feel like with more time, he and Painter may start to click a little.

Peyton Hillis - Seems like his stock is down, but he still figures to be the lead dog (60/40 split ?) and get plenty of looks in the passing game.

Def agree on Percy, they HAVE to get him worked in. Hoping you're right on Brown, I picked him up and was kinda sorry to see Ward have such a good week last week, since it will probably slow down Brown's progression.

DeAngelo Williams/Jonathan Stewart - I think we're going to see teams completely adjust how they play the Panthers and Newton. I think we saw the start of it last week with Williams' big run. Defenses are going to back off and the running game will get going. Which of the 2 will it be?!? Eff if I know.

Colston - Probably hard to buy him since owners tend to realize that injuries happen...but it doesn't seem to me that his broken collarbone is going to slow him down like a leg injury would. He's still one of Brees' favored targets. Even if he's not a stud, he's a very solid #2 WR going forward.

Felix Jones - Such a huge risk, pretty big reward. You might be able to pry him away from his current owner...

Colt McCoy - Might be a WW pickup for some, but he's actually played well IMO. He's had some tough matchups but hasn't had a total clunker of a game yet. He hit 350 yards in week 4 and then had a bye last week. Not a bad time to buy for probably nothing as a half-decent backup option down the road.

as a Wayne owner, sure hope you're right. we can't afford to unload him on the cheap, and are basically just hoping he turns it on. Clark essentially disappearing hasn't helped matters