[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears/Lions Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured Cutler sort of deserved this fate, karma-wise, after actively seeking the trade out of Denver into this situation. He knew the Bears had an aging O-line and no recievers.

Yea, he doesn't have all those name brand wide receivers that the Broncos carry or that dominant O-line that they enjoy currently.

And yet at the time they did have name brand receivers and a younger O-line than the Bears.

But with what the current roster holds for both teams I don't see how his lot have been any different if he stayed there? Sounds like regardless of "karma" he would be playing behind a subpar O line with no real wide receivers to throw to. The Bears at least made it to the NFC Championship game last year (and have a better running back). The Broncos won 8 games in 09 and 4 games in 10 and are back to being terrible again. I don't blame the guy for wanting out of that pit.

But with what the current roster holds for both teams I don't see how his lot have been any different if he stayed there? Sounds like regardless of "karma" he would be playing behind a subpar O line with no real wide receivers to throw to. The Bears at least made it to the NFC Championship game last year (and have a better running back). The Broncos won 8 games in 09 and 4 games in 10 and are back to being terrible again. I don't blame the guy for wanting out of that pit.

And I won't blame Forte for the same move.

They really have shat the bed with this guy. Angelo needs to go.

Angelo, Marinelli, Martz, and Lovie! Keep Babich, & Tice (the poor guy is trying to make candy out of pig chit) But what about Day??? Guy looks like a computer geek! :wacko: