[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Ican Say is Mega -Tron

tomconway

Every week when a game is in doubt Mega Tron shows up! If the rest of the team isn't pulling their weight Mega Tron. What will this

man do next Mega Tron. Predictions for the year 1300 yards and 15 TD

I think he can do a touch better. Right now he is on pace for about 90 catches, 1400 yards, and like 30 TD's.

Now I don't think he gets near 30 TD's, but I think 17/18 is doable. With Stafford as starter he averages just about 1 TD per game. So seeing as he has 9 now, I think saying 8/9 TD's in the next 11 games is very reasonable IMO. I also think 85/90 catches and 1350/1400 yards is reasonable.

So if I were setting his numbers today I would like to see:

85/1350/17 or 18 TD's.

I think that is all very reasonable. And when I look at his schedule. The fact that they play no real bad weather games outside of maybe week 17 at GB, I think the mega monster season could happen. But I think on the reasonable side the numbers I laid out are fair.