[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow to start

Big John

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7087660/...ack-source-says

The Denver Broncos have been told Tim Tebow is the starting quarterback at this time, a team source told ESPN's Josina Anderson.

Coach John Fox said on Monday that he would wait until Tuesday to announce his starting quarterback.

Thank all the gods.

DEN will still lose a hefty share of games, but at least it will be watchable. I saw an Orton locker room interview after the last game and the question of Tebow starting came up. Orton's response was absolutely nonresponsive - no one iota of care or passion, nothing. I'm convinced the guy doesn't give much of a damn about football beyond what he needs to do to get a paycheck. His play shows it. Good riddance to Orton. He can't leave soon enough.

Not sure how I feel about this, but anything at this point is better than what Orton was doing. Granted, I think Orton was put into a chitty situation that he couldn't manage. He's a good QB and I hope he gets to a place that appreciate him.

What you should feel is excitement. I just don't get you Donkie lovers that didn't feel the electricity when Tebow entered the game. My god, I was watching the game in a very Charger friendly bar and let me tell you, I havn't see that kind of effect on an audience since....well dare I say it? Screw it I'll say it: John Elway. You very well knew come 4th quarter that its come down to the last freaken second. Thats what that felt like yesterday. i am comparing Tebow to Elway? :wacko: don't be ridiculous. But the atmosphere and excitement ..... man....the bar literally went into a playoff mode type of atmosphere. It was awesome to watch.

It would be utter foolishness not to roll with Tebow not just now but for the remainder of the season, unless and until he shows he can't play. At the very least they need to figure out if they need to go with a QB early in next year's draft.

ROFL.... Um, I think most of us have a few pictures similar to that. Busting his chops for partying... ROFL! Come on guys!

Regarding the excitement, well, I am but I'm also petrified. We've been without an all star for so long, having a guy like Tebow as the second coming scares me in that if he fails, all hope is dashed unless we fail so bad that we end up in the Luck lottery.

Granted, I think there is no time like the present to find out what you have. I just honestly think they fans got into Orton’s head and in essence, you can't be a high caliber QB and allow that to happen. That's were Tebow will excel for sure.

ROFL.... Um, I think most of us have a few pictures similar to that. Busting his chops for partying... ROFL! Come on guys!

Is there an Aaron Rodgers drinking pic of the day? A Tom Brady? A Drew Brees???? Elite QB's...hell even QB's that are committed to win, don't have guys like Orton, who is SUPPOSE to be the leader of the team, out drinking every damned chance he gets. Were there successful drinkers before? Sure there were but those guys are far and few between. I think what got into Ortons head was a 5th of Jack every day. Tebow is the complete, 100% opposite of that. Commited, a hard worker and the dude emits moxy.

Yeah...I'm on the Tebow bandwagon. I can't wait for week 12. Its gonna be electric.

Is there an Aaron Rodgers drinking pic of the day? A Tom Brady? A Drew Brees???? Elite QB's...hell even QB's that are committed to win, don't have guys like Orton, who is SUPPOSE to be the leader of the team, out drinking every damned chance he gets. Were there successful drinkers before? Sure there were but those guys are far and few between. I think what got into Ortons head was a 5th of Jack every day. Tebow is the complete, 100% opposite of that. Commited, a hard worker and the dude emits moxy.

Yeah...I'm on the Tebow bandwagon. I can't wait for week 12. Its gonna be electric.

McNair liked the sauce and he was a pretty good leader, but point well taken. Also, it's spelled Moxie and it's a nasty half root beer/half ginger ale tasting brew :wacko:

Drew Brees

But besides that, I don't begrudge someone for having fun. We've all done it. Some have beenimaged doing it. As long as they are doing it within the rules, I have no issue.

:tup:

The scary thing is, No. 1 is much more likely to happen...

A guy I know supplied Tebo with a male hooker while he was on a mission trip in the Phillipenes. Seriously, the dude is one sick puppy. :wacko:

Let me add:

Pretty sure he's elite

You mentioned Rodgers?

How about Romo?

Another good Romo!

And I don't post this to belittle them. Just that this is a fact of life. These guys party and as long as they do it within the rules and don't murder anyone (/caugh Donte) then there is no problem...

Derail!

Let me add:

Pretty sure he's elite

You mentioned Rodgers?

How about Romo?

Another good Romo!

And I don't post this to belittle them. Just that this is a fact of life. These guys party and as long as they do it within the rules and don't murder anyone (/caugh Donte) then there is no problem...

Derail!

:wacko: Thats all good but is there a web page or site dedicating such to a player's drinking ways? I think not.....there...I'm done. Now go do a search for the Pope drinking some wine and we'll talk about that too.

I'm convinced the guy doesn't give much of a damn about football beyond what he needs to do to get a paycheck. His play shows it. Good riddance to Orton. He can't leave soon enough.

I'm convinced the guy doesn't give much of a damn about all the Tebow groupies and the hassle and questions about this on and on and on and who would? In CHI he played better than any CHI QB in a long time when he was there despite a lame team and while erratic and not good so far this year (I assume I haven't seen), is one of the best QBs DEN has had since Elway left (granted that isn't saying much and yes Cutler was doing way better) and wasn't exactly pricey. I like Tebow a lot but almost hope he does worse just to show the Tebow yutzes. And I wouldn't go out of my way to get Orton but a team could do worse.

We've been without an all star for so long, having a guy like Tebow as the second coming scares me in that if he fails, all hope is dashed unless we fail so bad that we end up in the Luck lottery.

Jesus Christ. There are 3 potential franchise QBs in next year's draft, as well as FAs like GB's Flynn. Put on your man-pants. It'll be okay, I promise.

I'm convinced the guy doesn't give much of a damn about all the Tebow groupies and the hassle and questions about this on and on and on and who would? In CHI he played better than any CHI QB in a long time when he was there despite a lame team and while erratic and not good so far this year (I assume I haven't seen), is one of the best QBs DEN has had since Elway left (granted that isn't saying much and yes Cutler was doing way better) and wasn't exactly pricey. I like Tebow a lot but almost hope he does worse just to show the Tebow yutzes. And I wouldn't go out of my way to get Orton but a team could do worse.

It hurts my feelings when you call me a "Tebow yutz." But my man-love for Tim Tebow overwhelms all.