[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Darrius Heward-Bey finally getting it?

tazinib1

Of course he is ... I have D.Moore

:wacko:

Add insult to injury, I played the DHB owner this week & started Moore because of the AJ injury & Miles Austin out/injured. To top it off, my other starters this week were McFadden, Finely, Ridley & Mike "who gives a crap which one anymore because they both suck" Williams.

Some weeks you just have to call bulltaco on the fantasy gods.

I just read an article today where the writer pointed out how few of DHB's receiving yards were from verticle passes(I'm too lazy to go back and find the article). This makes the case that he is no longer just a go-route receiver and more of an actual route-runner now. It would be good for him if he is finally learning how to run good routes, as a good route runner will trump a flat out speed guy 9 times out of ten. Can you imagine his potential yards after the catch, with his speed, if he consistently gets open through good routes and catches the ball. (Ok, he's got to catch the ball too.) Still, the upside is there.

"Hey Sheik, remember the year you burned a high waiver spot on a Raiders WR. . .TWICE IN ONE SEASON??" :lol:

"Yeah, Denarius Moore after week 2 and then DHB after week 5." :tup:

"How'd that work out for you?"

:wacko:

He's on his way.

Fantasy wise, not quite a week-in/week-out starter just yet.

I just read an article today where the writer pointed out how few of DHB's receiving yards were from verticle passes(I'm too lazy to go back and find the article). This makes the case that he is no longer just a go-route receiver and more of an actual route-runner now. It would be good for him if he is finally learning how to run good routes, as a good route runner will trump a flat out speed guy 9 times out of ten. Can you imagine his potential yards after the catch, with his speed, if he consistently gets open through good routes and catches the ball. (Ok, he's got to catch the ball too.) Still, the upside is there.

:wacko: Like