[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Calling Vincent Jackson

MERLINS

Are you there? Did you even show up last week? Arent you supposed to be a top 5 er, top 10 receiver this year?

Anyone know what happened to him this past weekend? Was he reinjured, did he play all game, what happened?

He was a known injury going into the game (hamstring) and didn't look like he was playing at full speed.

not on these boards...at least to my knowledge. Thats something for our resident guru Big John to investigate. Otherwise...thanks!! :wacko:

:tup: First found here in 2007, but rarely used. Most instances then had someone asking what that meant.

I don't think VJax should be considered a stud. Studs don't disappear every other game. I am actually concerned in general that the Chargers have slowly morphed into a running team on us. I hope VJax comes back healthy in week 7 and has a good game. I don't like the inconsistency at all.

You ff football owners a fickle bunch. I've seen a lot of complaining about both Hakeem Nicks and Vjax yet when I dial up the PPR average I see Vjax and Nicks at # 11 and #8, respectively in PPR leagues with each of them having one single digit scoring game. They are WR's and the scoring comes in bunches.

I know each of them were drafted with potential #1 WR ability but they aren't really that far off from being top tier. If you want consistency you take a huge risk with any WR for the most part.

I don't think VJax should be considered a stud. Studs don't disappear every other game. I am actually concerned in general that the Chargers have slowly morphed into a running team on us. I hope VJax comes back healthy in week 7 and has a good game. I don't like the inconsistency at all.

As a Rivers owner who just traded Fitzpatrck I'm concerned too. I've owned Calvin Johnson for several years now, and he never disappears, even on a terrible team with some very bad QBs. A true stud (Cris Carter was a fool saying he isn't one of the top 5 WR in the NFL.)

You ff football owners a fickle bunch. I've seen a lot of complaining about both Hakeem Nicks and Vjax yet when I dial up the PPR average I see Vjax and Nicks at # 11 and #8, respectively in PPR leagues with each of them having one single digit scoring game.

I'm not sure where you're getting your statistics from but VJax had 6.5 points or less for me in weeks 1 & 5.

Edited by injendsm