[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All this 49'rs will beat the Lions this week....

tazinib1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Needs to STOP!!!!!

I give them 0% chance of toppling Detroit...in there own building nevertheless. Its gonna be an ugly smashing of the 49'rs....and they will be exposed for the lack of offense they possess...and how bad Alex Smith truly is. I can't wait to watch this game.

Oops

Needs to STOP!!!!!

I give them 0% chance of toppling Detroit...in there own building nevertheless. Its gonna be an ugly smashing of the 49'rs....and they will be exposed for the lack of offense they possess...and how bad Alex Smith truly is. I can't wait to watch this game.

Your football mind is something to behold. Thank you for blessing us with the insight of a GOD.

Needs to STOP!!!!!

Taz Taz Taz...... I love u buddy thanks for the 0% chance once again thrown the Niners way on a tough road game. It's moments like these that your foot taste so sweet!

:tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow:

How was the show you couldn't wait to watch cause I really enjoyed it as well!!

Ahhh just given ya the business bud no hard feelings.... but it feels so good!! :wacko:

Your football mind is something to behold. Thank you for blessing us with the insight of a GOD.

ummmm...yeah. Thanks for the post...now I need you to bow down in front of me. Ya don't like that? Well stop being in such a hurry to trash a poster nOOb.

I just love worthless nOOb posts.

Taz Taz Taz...... I love u buddy thanks for the 0% chance once again thrown the Niners way on a tough road game. It's moments like these that your foot taste so sweet!

:lol::rofl::rofl::bow::yay:

How was the show you couldn't wait to watch cause I really enjoyed it as well!!

Ahhh just given ya the business bud no hard feelings.... but it feels so good!! :wacko:

:brew:

No hard feelings taken buddy. Glad to see you guys have turned it around though. I must say, the 9'rs looked pretty damned good. I'm still not a believer though....it goes way back to when I cheered for the Rams....you understand right? :tup:

Needs to STOP!!!!!

:wacko:

Great game though :tup:

Let me say job well done by SF. I did not think they'd win it. Thought it would be close, and they could win obviously, but wasn't 100% sold on them, and in Detroit I thought Detroit would win a 7 or so point game. SF showed me they are 100% for real.

Now Detroit needs to step up and win next week against Atlanta in Detroit. They do that and this L is forgotten and they are back on schedule for 11-5 or so. They lose and some questions will start popping up.

As for SF, the NFC West is pretty much a done deal now. And their D is real good.

Nicely done SF.

:tup:

I'll be completely stunned if the Phils don't win in 4 games or less. St. Louis starting and relief pitching has been brutal all year (even Carpenter for stretches). What got St. Louis here was theor #1 offense in the NL, which I think can be more than offset by the Phils outstanding pitching.

Phils in 3.

Still think the final 3 are Pia, James and my dark horse....Thia.

:wacko:

:lol: