[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cleveland Brown RBs

GReatONE

have they not figured out that he is their only good player?

Exactly. Hillis expressed that he felt under-appreciated by the team. Now, this team, lacking talent are turning away from the biggest game changer on their offense. Hopefully, Hillis will end up somewhere where they do appreciate what he brings to the table, because I think he has a lot to offer.

:wacko: It's now wonder this organization has been what it has been for so long.

maybe. but it's not smart to show up the organization by claiming strep throat and sitting out a game b/c he was unhappy w/ the contract negotiations. stuff like that sets a bad precedent if the organization let's it slide. could be his ticket out of town..

maybe. but it's not smart to show up the organization by claiming strep throat and sitting out a game b/c he was unhappy w/ the contract negotiations. stuff like that sets a bad precedent if the organization let's it slide. could be his ticket out of town..

Was it confirmed that he wasn't sick ? I thought that the team even admitted that he was too sick to play. Perhaps I missed a part of that story.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...n_hillis_6.html

OAKLAND, Calif. -- Peyton Hilli is a deeply religious man who doesn't believe in The Madden Curse. But his star-crossed season took another hit Sunday when he suffered a pulled left hamstring on his second run of the game and managed only four carries thereafter.

Hillis, who ran six times for 14 yards, will undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.

"It's all frustrating," said Hillis. "But when it rains it pours and you just kinda roll with the punches. Everything's a life-learned lesson. The more optimistic you are about it, the more positive you can be and have an open mindset about it, the better off you'll be."

:wacko:

Did Hardesty look any better than the stats indicate? I thought the Browns had a good O-line but they seem to be lacking a rushing game so far.

He had at least one drop on a screen that hit him right in the hands (from the few parts of the game I saw).