[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb out, Ponder in

ThatDude

I wonder what the Vikings record would have been if they started Joe Webb instead of McNabb? 4-2 or 3-3? It doesn't do any good to Ponder that question anymore...its water under the bridge. If they cut McNabb, do they still have to pay him his whole salary or is it pro-rated for how many games are played?

If they cut McNabb, do they still have to pay him his whole salary or is it pro-rated for how many games are played?

McNabb is a vested veteran who was on the roster in week 1, so they would have to pay the whole year's salary.

Edited by Big John

I wonder what the Vikings record would have been if they started Joe Webb instead of McNabb? 4-2 or 3-3? It doesn't do any good to Ponder that question anymore...its water under the bridge. If they cut McNabb, do they still have to pay him his whole salary or is it pro-rated for how many games are played?

1-5

Look. It ain't brain surgery. Give Ponder a shot, see what your first round pick looks like. If he shows promise, get him a WR in FA next year and see what happens, he'll have 10 starts under his belt which is HUGE. If he sucks Whomper's balls, they go 1-15 and draft Luck number one overall. Is it really that difficult to comprehend??????? Seems like a no-brainer to me. :wacko:

0-5.....McNabb helped them get big leads on Det, TB and the 1 win they got....sure he could've done more to add to the leads in the 2nd half but those loses should be blamed on the D more then McNabb.