[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lloyd Owner may have to wait

ThatDude

Terrible QB protection, New Offense to learn even if he's familiar with Coach.

The injury to Bradford isn't much of the reason why he'd take a while to produce for fantasy purposes..

I think the bigger difference is Decker and either D.Thomas or E.Royal seeing an uptick in targets.

Terrible QB protection, New Offense to learn even if he's familiar with Coach.

The injury to Bradford isn't much of the reason why he'd take a while to produce for fantasy purposes..

I think the bigger difference is Decker and either D.Thomas or E.Royal seeing an uptick in targets.

Curious, how do the remaining WR on Broncos impact Lloyd's value on the Rams?

No debate those guys see more targets, but that won't impact Lloyd :wacko:

familiar? It was last year, how much could the offense really change? I bet he's more comfortable with McD's offense than any of the STL WRs.

+1 From everything I've read since McD was hired, it's his offense. Same language, same playbook.

Do you think Denver giving up on LLoyd is a sign that DT may be worth a flier.

I got a pick in for him, but I'm waiting until he does something useful before I plug him in.

I think it has more to do with Lloyd being a potential problem for Tebow and the locker room. He's always been vocal in his support for Orton.

Win win for STL though. If he leaves during the off season the Rams would be the team that gets 3rd or 4th rounder in 2012.

+1 From everything I've read since McD was hired, it's his offense. Same language, same playbook.

I think it has more to do with Lloyd being a potential problem for Tebow and the locker room. He's always been vocal in his support for Orton.

Win win for STL though. If he leaves during the off season the Rams would be the team that gets 3rd or 4th rounder in 2012.

I don't think this move has anything to do with who's "nice to Tebow" in the locker room. I think it says a ton about how Denver feels about Decker and Thomas. Add in the fact that Lloyd is in a contract year and will be looking for a big payday next year which Denver is not willing to provide. So they get something for him now vs. nothing and let him go after the year is over.

I also think Denver might be starting to figure out what to do with Royal. He's done nothing since his rookie year and I think it has alot to do with him being in the wrong position. He should be in the slot vs. the #2 wr. He will improve his numbers there and the Denver offense might actually be capable of sustaining a drive or two when in the spread offense.

Edited by NAUgrad