[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's a close race ...

Scooby's Hubby

I think Del Rio purposely put in the rookie just to have an excuse for losing. Looks like Sporano may get fired first. The Dolphins really have to clean house and bring in a new mentality. But back to Del Rio, in a year when Manning is out, TENN is unproven and Houston's injuries, why did he bench McCown after winning the first game of the year against a divisional rival ? :tup: He should be fired for this alone. :wacko:

Spags?

Too many apologists talking about how hard the schedule is, how many drops their receivers have, how the injuries have affected them, yadda yadda. No one is holding anyone accountable for any of it yet. Poor Rams. All I heard from the moment the schedule was released was how tough the Rams had it.

Cannot imagine that Sparano makes it to December.

Down by 8 and throwing away a drive before the second half with 1:14 on the clock and a timeout.

Why.

I know they get the ball in the second half, but that should really not be a factor.

Edited by nat559

why did he bench McCown after winning the first game of the year against a divisional rival ?

Because in the next game he looked terrible and threw 4 picks. Gabbert can do no worse, and he is proving it now.

Now we know why Garrard was doing so poorly in the preseason and got cut, he has two hemoraged discs in his back and needs surgery.

Go Cowboys!

the Miami job could attract the top available coaches, especially if they have the number one pick.

Because so many coaches want to play for a team that is owned by a bunch of celebrities? Or because the team has been so good recently? Or perhaps maybe they get to see boobs at south beach?

Because so many coaches want to play for a team that is owned by a bunch of celebrities? Or because the team has been so good recently? Or perhaps maybe they get to see boobs at south beach?

Because everybody wants to "take their talents to south beach" :wacko:

Down by 8 and throwing away a drive before the second half with 1:14 on the clock and a timeout.

I could not believe what I saw there. They were actually moving the ball a little. Get a shot at a FG, down by 5, and get the ball in the 2nd half. I really can't think of any other team or HC in the league that would do such a thing.

I wanted and expected Sparano fired on another 7-9 season, but now that we're in the mix for Luck, WE NEED HIM!

TO KEEP LOSING! :wacko:

He will, cuz as noted, they want Luck.

The thing is, I doubt Luck wants them. He's a redshirt Jr. He can go back to Stanford for another year. The whole Suck for Luck thing could be suck because you suck, and taco out of Luck.

The thing is, I doubt Luck wants them. He's a redshirt Jr. He can go back to Stanford for another year. The whole Suck for Luck thing could be suck because you suck, and taco out of Luck.

Wrong. Once he declares for the draft that's that. If he doesn't want to go to Miami at that point, frankly, whatever - we could trade the pick for a HUGE number of picks (a la Ricky Williams to New Orleans) and still get a potential round 1 franchise QB in Barkley or Jones. To be honest, considering how much house cleaning needs to be done on this team, could very well be the best case scenario. Luck and his WVU daddy pulling a Manning is the least of my worries.

Because in the next game he looked terrible and threw 4 picks. Gabbert can do no worse, and he is proving it now.

Now we know why Garrard was doing so poorly in the preseason and got cut, he has two hemoraged discs in his back and needs surgery.

Go Cowboys!

:wacko:

But the question remains: Romo is ten times better than Gabbert or Garrard ever were though, right?

Obviously anyone can see that, aside from some dumb Jags troll who used to post here under ridiculous aliases :tup: