[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Victor Cruz?

SecondString

I think last week could have been an anomaly. I do think Manningham's game will continue to improve (cutting into Cruz's numbers), but there were enough balls to go around to all three (including Nicks first and foremost of course) when Steve Smith was Cruz.

It's crowded over there, but I see Ballard and Manningham as the ones being on the statistical roller coaster. Cruz seems to have good hands and has Eli's confidence. He finds open spots and seems to be on Eli's radar. I think you can count on close to 6 catches per game from him and more like 3 per game from Manningham. TDs will be unpredictable for either.

I would say this, play Cruz against the teams that NYG will be having to play catch up with (weeks 9, 12 and 13) NE, NO and GB

Cruz is getting up to speed with the Steve Smith role -- the shifty guy in the slot who can get open on a quick route on 3rd down. First game he dropped an easy one and Eli didn't look his way again all game. Since then they have obviously been working together a ton because Cruz is starting to get it. We're talking about a second-year undrafted player, so expect growing pains and expect better teams to put a good corner on him on third down. He will be up and down, just like the other top two WRs on this team it seems.

:wacko:

Yeah right ... you are the only one here at the Huddle that has do-overs in his league ...

I'm not at all sure what your motivation is in following my posts around on multiple threads to bring up a past thread from a week ago?

Edited by SecondString

And I'm not sure how you ever considered it okay to allow a do-over ...

But what does it have to do with this thread or any other thread that Second String has posted in.

I agree his (or his friend's) desire to have a do over on that thread was out of line. And the first couple of times you replied to his posts in other threads with "but will you want a do-over" were somewhat amusing. But after awhile it just seems childish and silly.

I've seen a lot of your posts on the forums in the years when I lurked and didn't post. Why is it that some vets seem to feel it is their job to make life miserable for noobs (and other vets)? :wacko:

But what does it have to do with this thread or any other thread that Second String has posted in.

I agree his (or his friend's) desire to have a do over on that thread was out of line. And the first couple of times you replied to his posts in other threads with "but will you want a do-over" were somewhat amusing. But after awhile it just seems childish and silly.

I've seen a lot of your posts on the forums in the years when I lurked and didn't post. Why is it that some vets seem to feel it is their job to make life miserable for noobs (and other vets)? :wacko:

From what I've read - He does it for tacoz & giggles. No harm No foul - just my 2c

Come one down to the Tailgate, we don't ever pull that kid of crap there.

From what I've read - He does it for tacoz & giggles. No harm No foul - just my 2c

And that's fine...a couple of times, cool, lay it on me, I deserve it. But after a while, jeez. If we want to keep debating the issue, that's one thing, but we beat that horse to hell & back. But I don't think he wants to keep debating it (what would be the use?), he just wants to continue with the childish harassment. At least that's the only thing I can figure.

I think Cruz is more talented than Manningham and will eventually take over his spot outside opposite Nix. Cruz make tough catches and is more consistent IN MY OPINION than Manningham who shows flashes and then disappoints with drops. I think Cruz is not meant to be in the slot and will have to be used to his full potential opposite Nix.